Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Clear Crisp Picture

Comments about Samsung 19-inch LED HDTV 720p 60Hz UN19F4000:

This is an awesome little television sharp clear picture across the room. I use this television in my kitchen it totally functions for all I need I can hear it over the running water and other kitchen noises and see its sharp picture clear from any angle.

• Sound Quality:

Perfect for my childs room

Comments about Samsung 19-inch LED HDTV 720p 60Hz UN19F4000:

My daughter had been begging me for a TV in her room for a while. I saw that the Samsung 19-inch LED TV was for a great price and it looked like a nice television. I have to say I am so impressed with the quality of this TV. My daughter is three and likes to touch the screen with sticky fingers which would ordinarily be a problem since the screens are so sensitive to clean, but I have to say that the screen cleans up easy and it looks just as nice as the day we bought it. Also this television is very sturdy. My daughter has tried knocking it down and it still stays up. The one time if did fall down it was still fine and worked great so its also very durable. I love the color quality as well. My daughter loves to watch cartoons and its so lovely to see all of the bright colors coming across the screen so vividly. I would highly recommend this particular television.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is really great for such a small television.

Sound Quality
The sound has been great as well. I am very impressed with the sound quality.

Decent little television

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Samsung 19-inch LED HDTV 720p 60Hz UN19F4000:

I have this television in my bedroom. It's rather small, but serves it purpose just fine. The only complaint I have is that if you don't look at it straight on, the picture becomes heavily distorted. I think a lot of flat screen televisions have this issue but for some reason it just seems more pronounced on this one.

Picture Quality
If y can place this television so that you never have to view it from an angle then the picture quality is great. However where it's placed in my bedroom, out of necessity, I end up viewing it from below. To make up for the angle, I had to lift of the back of the television and balance it so that it faces downward somewhat. This mostly fixes the issue.

Sound Quality
Sound quality on this television is really pretty good. I have no complaints in this department at all.

So far, so good. This television has had a few bumps along the way and it's never failed to work.

The design is fairly standard. It's nothing fancy, but it's functional.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the performance of this television. It was not extremely expensive, and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth from this purchase. It's working just fine for a bedroom television.