Other Tablets:
Samsung
SM-P9000ZKFXAR
Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZKFXAR Black

Summary

The Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2-in. tablet features a stunning, high-resolution 12.2-in. display, upgraded business essentials and preloaded apps designed to bring you big entertainment on an even bigger screen. Stay productive with the Intuitive S Pen and Multitasking tools and connect, control and play like never before in one, feature-rich package.

Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZKFXAR Black

It's really wonderful

from  Czech Republic

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Durable
  • Good Value
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Black & White documents
    • Color Photos
    • Graphics & Charts
    • Professional Documents

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZKFXAR Black:

I use this tablet, he is the best tablet device used so far ... has many wonderful advantages ... of my favorite features is the multi-tire advantage ... I can open two applications at the same time ... what I am always open engine Google search and note when I need to do the research on a particular topic, and I log my remarks by very wonderful pen ... I like to write I use this tablet, he is the best tablet device used so far ... has many wonderful advantages ... of my favorite features is the multi-tire advantage ... I can open two applications at the same time ... what I am always open engine Google search and note when I need to do the research on a particular topic, and I log my remarks by very wonderful pen ... I like to write my lectures on the tablet ...
    Great screen for watching movies and video ... It is also very cool for the Games ... wonderful device design, large memory.
    It's actually a wonderful and I would advise everyone to get it

• Primary use:
    • Personal

The little giant.

from Rome,GA

Pros

• Built I Keyboard Case
    • easy to use
    • Speed

Cons

• Touch screen

• Movies And Videos

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZKFXAR Black:

I bought this little tablet for the sole purpose of watching movies late at night in bed without disturbing others. I have been very pleased with the product and have since bought another one for my son as well. I was very pleased upon opening the package that it had a keyboard built into the cover. I must admit I didn't know a lot about this unit when I purchased it, I bought it strictly based on price while it was on sale. I am also very pleased and surprised at the battery life of this unit, it stays powered longer than nearly all of my other devices including my smart phone. If I have any complaint with this product it would be the lack of USB ports, a single port would have been a much needed addition for a mouse or other peripherals. Overall I am very happy with the product and would definitely buy another one.

• Was this a gift?: