4.8

4.8

Love it!

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We just installed this microwave and we love it.  The installation was very quick and easy with the included templates that make sure you install it the right way.  Once the microwave is installed, it clears off counter space and it works so much better than our old microwave.  I am very impressed with the defrost feature.  It defrosted a pound of hamburger in under 4 minutes!  I can't wait to try chicken breasts.  It reheats food evenly and quickly.  It's also very easy to use and has a huge capacity.  I like all of the options it has for heating and cooking different types of food.  I'm also excited about using the wire rack to heat several dishes at once. The sensor reheat feature is nice, but it doesn't seem to work as well if you cover your food with a paper towel as I typically do.  The instruction manual says to use plastic wrap which I'm not used to doing.  That will take some getting used to, but it's not a bad thing

• Settings/Features:

Samsung makes a great microwave!

from Columbus, IN

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We purchased this microwave after my Kenmore Elite bit the dust after 2 short years. At first, I though we'd use this one as a replacement until we bought another larger one (the Elite was 2.0 cubic feet). However, after using this for several months, I'd like to keep using this as my main unit. It seems to cook more evenly than my old microwave, even if it takes a little longer. It's easy to clean, inside and out. I like the fact that it's easy enough to operate that my 2 kids can use it (supervised of course), but also has enough options for me to use for a multitude of cooking needs. It's a quiet runner, the light is bright enough to see, and the buttons are visable. It doesn't take up too much space in my kitchen either! Highly recommended!

There's nothing like my Samsung Microwave oven!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

I love everything about my Samsung Microwave Oven AMH8165! It looks great, it cooks great and the inside is a generous size. I love the special features on the front like the popcorn button (which always cooks my popcorn perfectly), the soften icecream button and especially the defrost button. I use that one the most. It does a great job of defrosting my meat for me so that if I forget to thaw something for dinner I can easily and quickly defrost what I need for dinner instead of reaching for something else or simply scrapping it and going out to eat. This oven always has performed well and has great power quality. I got this 8 years ago and it works wonderful still. Most things aren't made well these days so I would highly recommend this Samsung Microwave!

Great microwave

from North Pole, AK

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We needed a new over-the-range microwave because ours kicked the bucket on us unexpectedly. LUckily, Flack Friday was right around the corner and we were able to get this one for a great price. I can't remember what the original price was, but it was fairly expensive. It was definitely worth what we paid for it, though.

It's very nice to look at, which is important since we are planning to sell our house in a couple of years and the kitchen is a big selling point. It's stainless steel, but it hasn't been a problem to keep it clean.

The vent is loud, but powerful. We've had to use it a few times when my husband tried to load our wood stove without opening the flue. It's very cold where we are, so we couldn't open the windows. It managed to keep the smoke alarms from going off. :)

It has all the standard features of a modern microwave - preset buttons for certain foods, etc. My one and only complaint is that the Add 30 seconds button I'm used to is Add 1 minute, which is a little longer than I would like.

Samsung microwave model SMH8065STE works like a dream.

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

I really recommend Samsung microwaves, especially the model listed above. The vents are remarkable. There are several levels of vent usage and it can really vent! The turntable helps cook everything evenly. I especially like the defrost button. It makes deciding at the last minute "what's for dinner" so much easier. There is also a button for one minute. That helps too. The popcorn button gets used all the time at my house. It cooks the bags of popcorn perfectly. I have never had many unpopped kernals left in the bag.

We got the stainless with black to go with our other appliances. It is a heavy microwave but has a large capacity. I always recommend cooking one item at a time though. It is so much faster that way. This particular microwave has never given us a second of trouble. It is an essential part of my everyday cooking ritual.

The appearance of the microwave is also important to me. This is an exceptionally nice looking appliance. It is my favorite appliance in my kitchen (besides the dishwasher of course)!

samsung turntable microwave oven is the best oven i ever had.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

samsung turntable microwave oven is the best oven i ever had.I suggest everybody to buy this oven.It not only gives you good food but also provide you good nutrition.It has so many other feautures too like for cooking pizza,popcorn,potato,vegetables and baking items.I really prefer this microwave is the best microwave.