Other Microwave Ovens:
Samsung
MT1088SB
Samsung 1000 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Toast & Bake Microwave Oven

Samsung 1000 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Toast & Bake Microwave Oven

Great for toasting and microwaving!

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Toast & Bake Microwave Oven:

I have used this product for 5+ years and just love it. Am looking for a replacement as the sound (on buttons and when time is up signal) has stopped working. It otherwise is still working very well.

Use the toast feature every day. Love it.

Settings/Features
Does a lot for the money.

This may be the only tricky area. A bit hard to clean around the top of the oven as the heating element is stationary.

They include a laminated "cheat sheet" that I keep on the top of the oven in the event I want to use rarely used features like baking or warming.

• Settings/Features:

Fabulous to have a microwave and toaster oven in one!

from Auburn, IL

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Toast & Bake Microwave Oven:

The Samsung Toast & Bake Microwave oven works splendidly!  I love having these two appliances in one unit.  Takes up less space than two separate pieces.  Has a turn table and a shelf for baking pans. Also comes with a baking pan shelf to use.

The microwave works just like any other one, and the toaster oven has two sets of burners.  You can use both or just one set.

Speed cook uses both of the unit's capabilities to get the cooking job done quicker, but still give you some of the "baked taste" everyone likes so well.  You don't have to heat the whole kitchen with this beauty.  It looks nice in the kitchen too.  I recommend this product highly.

Love the Toast and Bake

from Mountain City, TN

Comments about Samsung 1000 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Toast & Bake Microwave Oven:

I really appreciate the "do all" concept of this microwave. It eliminates the need for a toaster or toaster oven and for households where kitchen counter space is at a premium, this is a great solution. I admit I was very skepitical when my husband insisted on buying it, but I am a believer in this microwave now, after owning it for a while. It can do a lot, so it can take a while to learn it all but it is worth it and there is always the instruction book to refer to. If I had to voice one complaint, I would say that it is not the easiest microwave to clean with the exposed burners, however it is way easier than cleaning the typical toaster oven! I would also suggest that when using it in the bake or broil modes, watch the food to make sure you do not over cook. I have found it tends to cook faster than a standard oven, perhaps it is in a smaller space. I use this appliance a lot so I look for durability in my products and this passed my abuse test.