Other Microwave Ovens:
Samsung
Models:
SMH1622S, SMH1622W, SMH1622B
Samsung 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave

Summary

This Samsung SMH1622B over-the-range microwave features a 16 cu ft capacity to ensure plenty of space for snacks and meal items The included glass turntable provides even heating for thorough

Samsung 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave

Very Pleased!

Comments about Samsung 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave:

I have owned this microwave for about a month now and I am very happy with it. It heats food up really fast and I love the vent and the underneath light it gives. The stainless steel looks amazing and beautiful. The kitchen timer is also a great touch. Couldn't be happier!

• Settings/Features:

Nice Microwave that does it's job

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about Samsung 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave:

I got a great deal on this Microwave while searching for a new one. I know I wanted a stainless steel with a black handle as all my other kitchen appliances have that. It was difficult to find one, but this one had what I was looking for. Design aside, it heats my food very quickly. My favorite button is the +30 seconds you can push while it is running to give your food some extra time to heat up. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some microwaves can have, but overall it does it's job like it's supposed to and that's all I really need. The light on the microwave is blue and you can turn it off if you'd like. It has the usual "popcorn", "pizza", and "defrost" settings.

• Settings/Features: