Other Sodas & Beverages:
Sam's Choice
Sam's Choice Clear American - Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water

Sam's Choice Clear American - Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water

Finally a drink I can have!!!

I'm a mom-to-be with gestational diabetes. I also have very bad edema in my left leg. I'm forced to stay away from carbs, sugars and because of the swelling...I have to watch my sodium. Yesterday I went shopping and came across the Clear American sparkling water. I was thrilled to see that it contained no carbs, no sodium, no calories and lots of flavor. I bought a small bottle to try when I got home. Finally, I was able to taste it and totally regretted that I didn't get the 2 Liter size! The flavor was great and it fooled me into thinking that I was truly satisfying my craving for something sweet. Needless to say, my husband was skeptical over the taste, but he tried it and was pleasantly surprised. My mother will be staying with us in a few weeks and she has type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure she will definitely enjoy this as much as I do! I'm going to buy lots of 2 Liters on my next shopping trip!

Soda substitute.

Hey guys, this IS NOT WATER. Water contains one major ingredient, water. Not aspartame, flavor substitute or others.

Some got it right. It is a soda substitute. If drunken...Read complete review

Some got it right. It is a soda substitute. If drunken like water, you can open yourself up to other side affects like cramps, headaches, etc.

It tastes okay, but it should never replace water.

ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER!!!

from Eaton Rapids' MI

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• cheap

Cons

• Bad Flavor

• TOILET FRESHENER

Comments about Sam's Choice Clear American - Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water:

Awful! The label states "Naturally Flavored", however this is overly sweet with artificial flavor--- tastes like you had a packet of the pink stuff. It is cheap, but it'll kill you. I recommend Clear Choice brand of sparkling water -- tastes great plus it has nutritional value.

A fun soda alternative

I'm a big diet drinker - but I also like variety. So this is the perfect answer! These come in a ton of flavors, and are diet and have a lot of fizz to them. I give them a 10. The price is great the flavor is great and a lot of flavors to choose from. One thing to consider - I find that some of the newer flavors taste all the same, but I don't think that's reason enough to give them any less than a 10 score.

If you're already a fan.

If you aren't already a fan of sparkling water, I wouldn't recommend this product, as it tastes no different than any other sparkling water with the additives in it. It also tastes a bit like aspartame as many of the sparkling waters do. I would consider this to be a good transitioning beverage. What I mean by this is I am currently trying to cut out soda from my diet so I have been drinking more water and water with fruit juice, but sometimes when I miss the bubbly taste of soda I will reach for one of these or a ginger ale. The sparkling waters in general are more expensive than soda, they are around the same price of a Gatorade or a Vitamin Water. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to stop drinking soda or is looking for a light, fizzy drink with little to no calories. It isn't a super healthy option but it is a good occasional one when you just want something different.

Zero Calories and WoW!! Kids new replacement for Soda..

this is a product that I would not hesitate to advertise.. Whomever thought about this is a genius.. At first when I saw it i was skeptical so I bought 3 only.. I took one sip of the key lime flavored and it happened.. BAM! I am hooked.. My 14 year is picky with his water and I begged him to try it and now we are all hooked on it.. i boast about it to neighbors, family, friends and even strangers.... My slogan is ZERO CALORIES AND IT WOWS YOU... THANKS GUYS

These are truly deliciouss

One drawback. The caps are screwed on so tightly I can't get them open without using a wrench. It's horrible. And it's not just once in a while. Sometimes there are 5-6 bottles in a row that are virtually impossible to open. Is anyone else experiencing this poblem?

Soda substitute.

It tastes okay, but it should never replace water.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....BUT

Being on a low carb diet (47 lbs lost) I'm always searching for different things. I love plain water but every now and then I want something different. Stumbled across the Clear American at Walmart. Pineapple Coconut is my FAV. However, these drinks contain aspartame which can cause a big stall if trying to lose weight especially on Atkins. (Do a search on aspartame and Atkins). Sure wish they'd sweeten this with Splenda or other sub.

Delicious but caused leg cramps

from Venice, FL

I totally agree that this water is THE solution for people who don't like water (like me) but want to drink something healthy without carbs, etc. I loved this stuff. I drank it all the time. And never figured out that the leg cramps I was getting every night were attributable to it. I've stopped drinking this - and my leg cramps have gone away completely. Just to be sure it was the water that was causing the leg cramps, I had two glasses of it the other day and that night I awoke with leg cramps so severe I couldn't even put my foot flat on the floor. Not everyone will get leg cramps from this water, I realize that, this is just a heads-up for those people who may experience leg cramps and not know why.

Very tasty flavored water at a cheap price

from Crawfordville, FL

I have tried just about all of these flavored waters and would highly recommend them. The only one I wasn't crazy over was Strawberry. But it was ok anyway. The price for the individual bottles in my area is under 70 cents. So I usually get two bottles at a time... especially the blueberry pomegranate acai flavor and cherry.

Diabetic/ Low Carb alternative!!!

from Oklahoma City, OK

1st the price, cannot be beat. 1ltre bottle less than .75. Wide variety of flavors. Interesting combinations .ie Fuji Apple/Pear, tangerine/Lime, Kiwi/Strawberry even a pomengrant .

Taste will vary enough to formulate favorites for sure. They are light and fresh...a very nice drink served over ice.

Important no carbs/sugars, 0 calories

This is a very good value!