Other Nail Products:

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment

My Nails Looked Great!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment:

***I never had a problem with the growth of my nails, I had a problem with my nails breaking. That's why I couldn't wait to try Sally Hansen's Miracle Salon Strength Treatment. Her products usually work very well, and this was no exception.***

***I wore the polish alone with no color on top of it for about two weeks. I use computers a lot, so I do a lot of typing. I also do a lot of cleaning, so my nails also are on the weak and brittle side. After one week, my nails were so strong I could actually open a soda can without the worry of breaking a nail. After two weeks, my nail were practically unbendable without the polish on! And they didn't break while I was at work, either. I used two coats of the polish and applied another coat after three days.***

***I like the way it makes your nails look shiny and healthy when you use this polish. I also like the fact that it's affordable and can be used alone or as a base coat under other nail polishes (no matter what the brand).***

***I would totally recommend this product to anyone who can't get their nails to grow or has brittle nails that constantly break.***

Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle really grows my nails quickly!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment:

I was completely surprised by this product - it truly does grow your nails quickly.  My nails are not only longer - but more healthier.  I typically need to trim them within week - 10 days.  This product is awesome.  Once you try it you will be hooked.

Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle really grows my nails quickly!

from Hillside, NJ

Comments about Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment:

I recommend everyone to use Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle salon strength because it really works. I decided to use it last month to give it a try and I am completely satisfied. Its so easy to apply and it dries up quickly with no hassle. Not only does my nail grow, but it makes my nails so firm, and shiny. I am so happy with my results and I will continue on using it! Try it, give it a try, and you will no longer have to apply fake nails on again! :)