3.6
Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips

3.6

Great for anyone Hairy!

Im a hairy chick, Im not afraid to admit it. I have side burns, hairy eye brows and a hair on my upper lip. I think I look a lot better without it. Shaving makes it worse, it looks bad when it grows back. Plucking takes forever, so I just wax it off. One day while shopping and looking for a miracle, I found the Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips. They are strips that have the wax already on them. All u have to do it warm it up in your hands first and place it where you want. Rub the strip in the direction of the hair growth, and then pull the wax strip in the reverse direction of the hair growth. You have to pull it quick,if you pull too slowly ( if your afraid of the pain) it wont work and you will have hairs left. The Sally Hansen Wax Strips also has a lotion for you to use. After waxing, you apply some of it on and it will softenand sooth the area. That lotion works great. The redness lasted a few hours,rather than days if I didnt use it (once I forgot, it was bad). It takes quite a while for the hair to regrow, and when it does, for me, not all of the hair grows back. I dont know of that has to with the product or not, but I like it!. So if your looking for soemthing easy to help you become hairless, this product is for you.

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips Get the Job Done... But...

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips get the job done... but... not without a little pain. But, "no pain, no gain", (or "no hair" instead), right? These wax strips are very easy to use and do not require a microwave or any of the mess that goes along with microwavable hair removers. To use, you just rub the strip rapidly between your hands, smooth strip onto skin, and let 'er RIP! This product really does remove hair effectly, and keeps your skin smooth for a rather long time, but with a few drawbacks. First of all, I have never had sensitive skin, or had a reaction, or have ever really had a bad breakout, but occassionally, this product will cause me to break just a little. Second of all, it really was rather painful. It might just be me, but I would dread the next time I would have to yank the strip of my skin. I almost had to psyche myself up before each pull. Lastly, the first strip you put on is soo much more effective than the second (mostly because the first has been more recently heated.) All in all, I would recommend this, but with a few caveats!

Painful with terrible results!

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

I had heard good things about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips so I decided to give it a try. It was not worth it! I knew that it was going to be at least a little painful, but what I did not expect was little red marks all over the area I had waxed. Also the red marks did not go away for days! It was completely embarrassing! I would not recommend this product to anyone.

They work if you can handle the pain!

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

I am a very hair person so I have become somewhat of a hair removal product connoisseur! I've found that the Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips actually do work and are not a gimmick! They're easier than melting your own wax, and they come in convenient strips that are already pre-sized. They do hurt when you pull them off, though, so it's not the easiest way to remove hair. They do work, and I recommend them to anyone looking for a hair removal product!

Not good

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

As a loyal Sally Hansen consumer I hate to write this review, but I don't like this product at all. It is the only home waxing kit I've tried, but I have tried it several times over the years with the same dissatisfied result. I do have very course thick hair to be fair, but I found it very painful yet ineffective. I always end up having to shave when I'm through anyway, and it's a total waste of money.

works okay

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

This priduct certainly removes hair. It is a bit messy, but not nearly as messy as a dip wax you spread on. The hair removal was pretty good, just had to be repeated a few times to get all of it (or at least almost all of it.) It was east to use which was great. I would definitely use it again

Didn't work for me!

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

This product did not work for me. Maybe I am just unlucky, but I was really disappointed in this product. Left almost all the hair there, if it removed any at all... I was really excited to try something other than shaving but unfortunately for me this was just a waste of money...

Hurts so good

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

I always buy this product when I run out of it. It's has wax already on the strip so no measuring or mess. And it's wax, so of course it hurts when you rip it off your body but it works and takes every hair off. It comes with different size wax strips that you can easily cut to fit where you need it. Higlyh recommend.

great for at home touch ups

from Corona, CA

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

I found these at a deep discount and bought a couple boxes. I figured if it didn't work then I hadn't spent so much money on it that I would regret it. I bought the sets for legs, face and bikini. I know it was a bad idea but I tried the face one first on the little hairs on my upper lip. I read and followed the directions carefully and pulled the strip off. It hurt like all waxing does and it took off all the hairs. It does leave a bit of residue on the skin but can easily be removed using warm water and gentle soap. In general there is enough in the box for all your touch up needs. The box of wax strips for the legs and body is enough for basically one application. The great thing is is that after you pull the strips apart there is wax for both sides so it doesn't feel like you are not getting enough for your money. I would recommend using them for touch ups. Otherwise I would stick to a professional. Especially when dealing with the bikini area.

smoothest i have ever been

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

this is one of the best wax strips on the market. i have used everything there is to remove hair and find this works best. i recently participated to try a new hair retardant called inhibitif and the combination with these strips keeps me smooth for months.

It works for short hair

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

It will work as long you do exactly what the instruction tell you what to do. No microwave heating, no mess. Tips: you have to put the strip right away otherwise it wont really pull your the hair that strong. The 1st strip is alwaystye strongest to pull the hair. Just dont be too long to wait the strip to get colder. I use this for my bikini area, there's still a lil bits of tiny hair that are probably too strong in the roots but overall im satisfied and this is a perfect solution if youre too lazy to go to the waxing salon either its too expensive, too far or youre just comfy of waxing your own thingy.

Absolutely best product out there

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strips:

I could not be more pleased with the results of this product. I use this on my upper lip and, unfortunately, I have tried just about every other product out there. The hair removal creams irritate my skin so badly I have a red mustache for a full 24 hours, the bleaches never seem quite right, and waxing at the salon is expensive. This stuff is the perfect solution for the price! I was a little afraid to pull because I thought it would hurt but it really didn't, and the solution they include for afterwards calmed my skin immediately. Do yourself a favor and try this!