Other Nail Products:

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener

I love it!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener:

I just started using this stuff, and I already notice a big difference! I've never been able to grow my nails very long without them splitting or peeling. I bought this and the Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat, and let me tell you, my nails look awesome! They're long, strong, and shiny! What more could you ask for? I even get to save money by buying the cheap nail polish colors that come in the fun colors and still get a great manicure. Try this stuff out, you won't regret it!

Would highly recommend for people with brittle/problem nails. It's not a miricle cure of course, but the best by far. Great price!

However the claims for this product are totally unfounded. This product did not protect my nails in the least. A simple bump results in splts and breaks even when my nails are down to the nubs, as they are now. I have always had great nails- my one vainty. I used to depend on S.H products to keep them that way. Not this one, and as a former user I am no longer going to spend money if the products don't keep their promises.

Works as long as you wear it

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener:

My nails have always been brittle and chip easily.  I have longed to have the kind of nails that don't break and look beautiful with polish.  I have spent a ton of money trying to find the best product to no avail.  This product works as long as you continually wear it.  I would put it on every day for a couple of weeks.  The biggest problem is that when it came off when I was on vacation and didn't pack this item, my nails immediately began to crap and chip, until it was is I hadn't worn it for those two weeks at all.  I guess what I take away from it is that it doesn't actually give nutrition to my nails, but instead, it forms a shield barrier when I am wearing it.  It is the best product that I have used, so I will continue to use it until I find something better.  If you are a nail biter, this product will work wonders.  If you have a thyroid or other issue that makes your nails brittle, then it won't actually make them better.