Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets, Saute Pans & Woks, Skillets & Griddles
Saladmaster
Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware

Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware

Pros

• Durable (5)
  • Easy to clean (5)
  • Retains heat (5)
  • Distributes heat evenly (4)
  • Handle stays cool (4)

• Large kitchen (4)
  • Small kitchens (4)
  • Elaborate meals (3)
  • Gifts (3)
  • Simple meals (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (3)

THE BEST cookware out there. Saladmaster is the ONLY way to go!

Saladmaster was the best investment I have ever made. It changed my life, and my families life. The new way of cooking, with no oils, no butter, and the fact it taste great has helped my mother reduce her meds for diabeties, and she has lost weight, she is very overweight. I feel more energetic, and can FEEL the difference in getting all my nutrients from my foods. Cooking with cookware that is made out of 316 Ti is the safest way, this is the same quality grade of steel that is used in the body, for implants, and plates, NO OTHER steel can be used in the body, this is a fact, not 304 not any of the other grades. In fact this grade is used to line necular waste containers, since it wont be able to seep through into the enviroment.  Saladmaster is the ONLY company using 316 ti, or even 316 at all. 304 is the the next highest quality, and it can't even be used in the body, not safe. Plus if you ever did the taste test on a dinner you know what I'm talikng about. It is well worth the investment. Our electric bill has dramatically reduced since I never turn the oven on, and the fact a whole meal can be cooked on top of the stove, and stack cooking at that! I even cooked a turkey on top of the stove in less than half the time you would in an oven, and I didn't even have to carve it, the meat actually fell off the bone, and so jucy, I didn't even need gravey! Fried chicken with no oil, you can't beat that! I cook cakes on the stove daily, since it takes about 15 min, and is good for you too, since we eliminate the oils, butter and water. We use vegetables instead! I even sneak cabbage in there for my dad, since it is so good for you, but if he knows about cabbagge he wont eat it, he's stubborn. Again, well worth the investment. This cookware can be passed down to family members or whoever you will it too, and the warranty will go with it. ONLY if you will it, so any that you buy used won't have a warranty. The customer service is the best, and I get free cooking classes, now I can make anything, they show you HOW ro use the cookware, so you will get your moneys worth with that as well. Saladmaster is by far the Bently of cooking equipment, hands down! I am a true fan! Even the Cancer Prodject chefs are using the Saladmaster Cookware, they KNOW that is does everything it can to help keep the body healthy.

Economic with the oil and economic with the truth!!

After havving had 3 friends ethuse about the food they had tasted from Saladmaster, I agreed to host a dinner and have some family members' come. Indeed the meal was delicious.The qualnities used to feed 4 were probably half of what I would have used, had I been cooking the same meal. And best of all, we had chocolate cake made from red cabbage and apples- I swear!! 10 out of 10 for the demo.

Completely blown away by this and the fact that VERY little oil was used. Vegetables were cooked with hardly any water, so the goodness was retained; I decided to purchase an Essential Set.

Not cheap at £1600 (with Electric Skillet).

The problems started when I tried to cook Stewed Chicken for my husband. Not impressed was an understatement. I called my friend who works for Salad-master (she had sold me the set)  and she suggested a few things. But these did not work. The cook book that accompanied the cook ware has recipe's that suit American and  Philippians tastes.

At no time was I asked specially what types of cooking I did , so that a bespoke demo would be done. And I suspect, that since we cook so many different Indo Caribbean dishes, it would many demos. The After Sales care is hopeless. My friend has been helpful by popping in after each disaster but that means I have to waste the food, cook another dish and then wait for her to show me!!! How is this saving time? Another USP of Saladmaster.

Given that this is  not a new,(been around since 70's??) revolutionary way of cooking, there really should be a far more comprehensive cook book, tips and "ASK SALADMASTER" facility. As a working mother, committed that we eat healthy, home cooked meals daily, I feel awfully let down. If Saladmaster are operating out of the USA then the product needs to be fit for the purpose of it's consumers.

When I complained to Saladmaster in the USA, via thir website, the Director of the Franchise from which I bought the cookware contacted me. He will be coming to our home to hopefully, and finally get my questions answered. But I fear that when I have another question, whilst in the midst of cooking on a weekday night, I shall have to be armed with my mobile to get advice.... Not ideal.

As I do believe that this cookware works, I will post another review should things work out a lot more positively. Watch this space.........

My grandmother bought a full set of Saladmaster in 1966 and

from Dresden TN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Handle Stays Cool
  • Heats Quickly
  • Non-Stick
  • Retains Heat

Cons

• After 50 years the handle on skillet broke

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

Even heating at a lower cooking temp

Shall i recommend saladmaster to my firneds and family?

from Southwales, United Kingdom.

• Dorm Rooms

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

I was approached by this young lady in supermarket and asked if i like healthy eating, and since I'am trying to loose wt, It caught my Interest the leaflet in her hand saying cook with no oil or water. She was so professional the way she talk and told me that she would love to cook for me. I was so excited to this healthy cooking process so straight away i booked appointment with her. After few days, she came with her daughter to help her which i thought its her sister, she looks so young at her age of almost 50. I was impressed. then she cooked a 6 different dishes including choc. cake and salad for less than half hour. God grief the taste of the food is fantastic! the fact that theres no salt or any seasonings added. I was thrilled and so happy with all the information she impart with my family. Now its almost a year since we bought our Professional set and Im so happy with it. I lost 7 kgs since i used it, my kids love their veggies which is before they hate veg. We feel more healthier and I'am so happy to recommend it to my friends and families. Most of my friends bought a set too when they saw how i easily lost wieght just eating healthy.. So Thank you Saladmaster!

Saladmaster cookware is the best of the best

from United Kingdom

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Handle Stays Cool
      • Heats Quickly
      • Non-Stick

• Dorm Rooms

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

2 years ago I was approached by this lady when i was shopping, she politely introduce herself and briefly explained what they are doing. Its about healthy eating to improve our health. I was so impressed the way she explained about it and because i suffered in diabetis, had stroke twice, heart problem and hypertension. I was so excited to see this healthy cooking presentation. The lady came to my house done the presentation and cooking and OMG! The food is fantastic! The fact that she dont use any oil and salt, and believe me, she prepared and cooked 6 dishes in 22 minutes! It makes me blown away. I said WHAT! A huge energy savings and not only that, the nutrition is intact, how would i know? U can tell by d taste of the food. I can see the huge health benefits using this product. Its very expensive though BUT i love my family and i want a good quality life thats why i bought saladmaster set. After that Pot test where u can taste the horrible toxic from my favrit cookware that i used daily, i throw them straight away, because i realized that by cooking in normal cookware, I slowly killing myself and my family. That was 2 years ago when i started cooking with no oil and my health tremendously changed. No more insulin, no more daily medication, weekly visit to my gp, Im Tablet FREE! And dropped few clothes sizes. I was 22 and now 14... Im happy with my saladmaster and i will buy another set for my daugther who will get married this year. Its good to start a family with this healthy cooking system that will give u peace of mind for lifetime. I Love #saladmaster

indestructible

from nj

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Handle Stays Cool
        • Heats Quickly
        • Retains Heat

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

I purchased saladmaster cookware in 1969 and am still using them. They are absolutely the best cookware.

Good Product, but .........

from Mesa AZ

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Retains Heat

Cons

• Heavy / Bulky
            • Scratches Easily

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

These products are quite good, and if you have them will be happy with them. I also bought a number Nutriply pans also. A comparison of the two would give the Nutriply the advantage in that they are very much cheaper. I was concerned that the quality would be less after hearing the Salad Master salesperson tell how theirs was the only one that was make with the titanium etc. In truth when I compare them, the Nutriply pans have a thicker base and seem to heat more evenly. They also stay warmer longer when we cook and then serve in the pan. The Salad Master pans seem to be scratched more than the Nutriply even though we tend to use them less. The handles of the Nutriply to not click off, but we perfer that. It is not a problem. We don't loose them. They both work and function just the same. There really is no difference in the low heat cooking style. I would recommend the Nutriply because the cost is at least half and they seem to be a little better. Buying on line was just fine.

Well worth the price.

from uk

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Handle Stays Cool
            • Heats Quickly
            • Non-Stick

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

This is the best cookware in the world and the free meal presentation they book is really fun and a great learning experiance. I bought a chef coz i was so impressed with the quality and the benefits. If any person comments badly about this product it's most likely they don't own a set probebly and don't know what they are talking about. I would recommend this and it would be a great buy for any one interested in their own and their families health and well being.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

AMAZING! BEST INVESTMENT EVER!

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

Knowing all the chemicals that combines to your food when using just a regular cookware, we find it hard to eat out or eat at a party especially if the host don't own a Saladmaster cookware. We are very happy and satisfied with this cookware. The food taste very good and the time spent in the kitchen is less..meaning more time for yourself and family. Before I knew about Saladmaster I baked pineapple upside down cake in the cast iron pan in the oven for an hour. I followed the Saladmaster pineapple upside down cake recipe and I baked it in 12 minutes, on top of the stove! the taste was way, way better with Saladmaster! I was really amaze on how fast it was done. I highly recommend this product! Worth all your money.

Worth every penny!!!

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

I love how great our food taste, and that my kids, and husband enjoy eating their vegetables now. It's so much faster, and I am willing to cook much more now. The best part is my husbands blood pressure has dropped from us just eating this way, and he has so much more energy now!

Heat Distribution
                I never have to stir anymore, or stand stuck in the kitchen while I cook!! I can not say it enough, how this makes my life soooo much easier!!

We have met other owners at the open houses they hold in Tampa, and some have owned their sets for 30+ yrs, and still love it. I find that so amazing. I've gone through 3 sets of non-stick since we got married.

Buyers beware

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

BEWARE! Don’t buy if you haven’t given it a long, careful thought. They have great Customer Service UNTIL you want something other than buying it. I bought the cookware during the cooking demonstration because, even though it’s a really expensive product, I saw it as an investment. Well, I was told REPETEADLY during the demonstration the cookware would look shiny and like new for the rest of its life. Right after the first use, all my pots and pans have these horrible stains on them. I call them and they told me “the cookware is designed to do this, it’s just sodium residues from the food and to use powder used to clean Stainless Steel”. I used the powder (and A LOT of elbow grease, I had to scrub for like 15 minutes) and it worked. The problem is, I don’t want to do this every time I cook, and I feel like their sales pitch was misleading because I was NEVER told this was going to happen. Well I have contacted my representative, and I told her my concerns, and she referred me to someone else. She called me, and even though she was very nice and kind, she referred me to someone else. They were supposed to call me 3 days ago, but no one has called me so far.

I just bought it, I don't know how durable it is.

ok, but not my favorite

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Saladmaster Ti 316 Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware:

My grandmother gave me a set of Saladmaster Titanium/Stainless Steel Cookware when I got my first house of my own and needed something to cook in. It was a set that she had used for a couple of years. It served its purpose. I was able to cook meals for myself and my husband in them with no major problems. It was good quality and very durable and cleanup was easy enough. I really have no complaints, but this was not my favorite set of cookware. Maybe it's because I did not buy it new. I didn't have any major issue with food sticking, just the normal sticking now and then. And they look really nice. I gave them to my sister when I got new ones of my own and she still uses them. I never put them in the dishwasher, I always washed them by hand. And sometimes they required some serious scrubbing to get them clean if food had stuck. I have heard the price on these is a little high, and I am not sure I would pay that much for them. But it is good cookware if you need some and want to pay the price for it.