3.9
Safety 1st
Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker

Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker

3.9

Winnie Pooh Walker - Highly Reccomend!

I recieved this for my baby shower. When my son was old enough, this was high favorite thing to do. When he saw me bring it out towards him, he would get all excited. It rolls nicely, my son never had an issue on hard floors. This product folds for storage which was a major plus for my family. It's gender neautral. The toys on the top were my sons absolute favorite. He would laugh and giggle, and spent hours playing with them. He never got bored with them. Even when he was walking he still wanted to play with the toys on top of this walker! I would highly reccommend it. The price was great also. The only thing I found was that it is hard to clean. My son ate alot in the walker and made messes and I found it a struggle to clean the product, but other than that one complaint, this is an amazing walker!

Needs shorter height adjustment

I was excited when I got this because it was a great buy and it featured Winnie the Pooh and who couldn't just love Winnie the Pooh? I had it for several months and at around 6 months my daughter started showing signs of wanting to be mobile so I put her in it to give her some mobile freedom and her little feet wouldn't even touch the floor on the lowest height setting! She still had about 4 inches to go!!! She was 25 inches already. By the time she were to grow 4 or 5 more inches she would be walking already and what would be the point? So the most I could ever do with this walker was sit her in it with some snacks in the tray when I needed a break from the crawling! She is 10 months old now and almost ready to walk and her big toe just touches the ground.

I did like the toys on the walker. My daughter enjoys playing with them. I also like that the toys pull away and there is a tray underneath. I put her snacks on the tray. Other than the tray and the toys this walker really does not serve its purpose. I think that in the future they should add shorter height settings to this walker to allow shorter babies a chance to use it before they grow out of it!

Winnie the Pooh Walker

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

My first son had the Safety First Winnie the Pooh Walker, and we loved it. The only issue I had was that it was so high. It has settings to lower and raise it, but even at the lowest setting it was too high for him to touch the floor. He wasn't able to put his feet down until he was 8 months old. It's so easy to clean. The seat comes off, and it is machine washable. The tray on the front that holds the toys can be slid off, so you can clean underneath it. The tray doesn't come off completely, but you can slide it out. Two of the toys are removable, but the others aren't. There is a little honey pot with a Winnie the Pooh inside. When you press the lid on the honey pot down, Winnie the Pooh pops back up and plays music. This walker is a little bulky, so I might not recommend it for someone that doesn't have a lot or extra room. There are a couple toys are it that are very good for teething babies if the baby can reach them.

Watch their fingers!

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

I have to admit, I loved this for my baby. He cruised around in it and played with it until it literally was trashed.
A few set backs were the way the actual unit folded and unfolded. The play area slides out to make room for the tray area underneath. The issue is that it doesn't just smoothly slide. It's hard to do and when your child discovers how to do it, their little fingers may get pinched. Another issue I had with the tray area is snacks and food would get jammed into the under side of the toys and in areas where it was very hard to clean.
My last issue with this walker is the part that makes it lock down into ground level. It folds down for easy transport (which was nice when traveling with it) but again, when baby discovers how to do this, it doesn't slowly come down. It slams down and locks into place.
Having said all of that, I DO happen to like this. With a few personalized tweaks I made to it, like putting padding on the edges and fiddling with the toy area switch that reveals the tray, it's well worth it. The toys themselves are durable and fun for children. They make noises and one plays music. Great tool for teaching eye-hand coordination along with leg strength.

Good price, Okay Product

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

We got this walker for my daughter for her first Christmas. It was a very good price, which was the main factor in our purchase. It seemed like all was well until one day my daughter had and accident in the seat. I took the seat off to wash (which was not an easy task) and when i was done the seat was literally ripping apart at the seams. It was still usable at that time but I am sure another wash would have done it in. Luckily we were done using it before that happened. Overall it was an okay item for a short time, definitely not a long term toy. (We used it for 5 months)

Awesome for the price

from New Jersey

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

This was an awesome priced buy, and offered great little toys that had lights and sounds my kids loved playing with them. Easy to clean since everything comes off... Only issue I had was the seat would always unhook itself which could be annoying

Winnie Pooh Walker - Highly Reccomend!

from North Adams, MA

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

The Safety 1st Winnie the pooh Walker was not a good buy for me.

from Uniontown, PA

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

**When I purchased the Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh walker for my son who is now lmost seven months old, I must admit that I was first drawn to the fact that it was Winnie the Pooh.  There were no assembled walkers in the store but I have had very good experiences with Safety1st in the past (usaually the brand we buy). Well, the assembly of this walker is terrible. It was almost impossible to get the activitiy trays snapped in and its just as hard to replace the batteries in pooh's honey pot, which i might say no longer plays music. the contacts on the bottom wore out after only two days of use. On to height adjustment: There are only two settings for height I;m not sure if this is standardin baby walkers or not but my son is very long legged and can barely reach the floor in the lowet setting . And its not easy to adjust the height. It does not very good to change directions either it goes fine in a straight line but if your baby wants to turn in a different direction ...forget it. **

Needs shorter height adjustment

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

i was worried about getting a walker, this one changed my mind

from Harriman, TN

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

I had heard about how horrible walkers were, and was convinced i was not going to get one, but the safety 1st winnie the pooh walker changed my mind.  my son loves the lights and sounds and the support of being able to stand up in it.  he's bypassed crawling and gone straight to learning to walk at eight months old and i attribute part of that to this walker.  they have a safety feature which helps it going from carpet to hardwood (laminate, tile etc.) and three levels of height which you can adjust for your growing child.  it also has a safety lock so the child can't lower it and fold out wings with toys on them to reveal a snack tray.  one thing i really like about the tray is you can completely take the wings off to sanitize the tray or change the batteries on the honey pot toy.  the only negative i found is it said for four months and up, but unless there's a giant for a baby i'm not sure how a four month old could reach the floor to use it.  all in all, i'd recommend this to anyone.

great toys for a walker

from Red Boiling Springs, TN

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

my mother-in-law bought my daughter saftey 1st disney walker for christmas. She has enjoyed the toys very much on the top of the tray, i love that i can move the tray out and there is a empty tray for her to put her favorite toys to play with with in reach.  the only bad thing that i have against this product is that my daughter is short and at seven mos is almost 3 inches from hitting the floor at the lowest setting so my husband and i put a couch pillow on the floor and that works great. This walker is very light to carry around and folds up great for storage which when your house is full of baby toys that makes life great. we also own a jumperoo my daughter likes that alot better and so do i. my husband would rather have the walker due to the jumperoo being so bulky and the walker is so easy so it is just what you like. if you have carpet than this is a waste of money they just sit in it more or less.

Fantastic walker!!

from Waterville, ME

Comments about Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Baby Walker:

This walker has been one of my best investments since having my children! It is very practical and plain compared to most out today. It has several toys for the child to play with as they're cruising around. Under the toy tray there are notches so the toys can be moved aside so the child has a snack tray. The seat on the walker has a narrow middle region so baby's legs aren't kept at an ackward position. It's very comfortable and the colors make this walker great for a boy or a girl!

My oldest son absolutely loved his walker and now my youngest is using it as well. The toys on the walker can be difficult to clean since they are nearly impossible to remove. I have had to buy a toothbrush to get into the small areas of the toys after being stored for 1 year.

One of the best features of this walker is the wheels and the base of the walker. The wheels only turn certain ways for safety reasons and the base is made to prevent the child from falling down stairs. It's really wide so it doesn't fit through average sized doorways easily. I wish there were more walkers out there like this one!