3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Household Essential

I have dry skin. By that I mean severe dermatitis. This humidifier has been a lifesaver for me. Usually for me winter means cracked, dry, bleeding, and painful skin. This year has been different since I got the Safety 1st humidifier. I love the fact that you can see it working. Even on the lowest setting you can see a very fine, cool mist emitting from the machine. It has a handy little mechanism to turn the mist to whichever direction you desire. A word of warning--on the highest settings this will put out a lot of water! Meaning beware of wet floors and tabletops. I keep it about halfway and find that to be perfect. It is simple and easy to fill and use, shuts off automatically when the water runs out, and the best part of all...it is filterless. I didn't want to have to worry about buying and replacing a filter and this little beauty does everything I need without any troublesome recurring investment. It isn't the most attractive design, but it has a small footprint and whatever it lacks in aesthetics it makes up for in performance. If the one I have breaks, I would replace it with the same design.

Output Volume
This thing can put out some moisture. So much so that I only keep it on lower settings because it can make furniture and flooring moist. (I don't want to risk mold.)

This has performed beautifully keeping my home from being so dry in the winter months.

Because i'm lazy I just use tap water to fill this humidifier. As a result, I have to clean it out about once a month. It's not hard. I just use a little CLR to clean out the mineral deposits. The parts aren't too small or hard to clean around.

So far, so good. It looks like this will last quite a while with regular cleanings.

It is far from the best looking humidifier on the market. But what it lacks in beauty it makes up for in performance.

I LOVED this humidifier when it worked

This winter I was on a quest to find the perfect humidifier because my cats had chewed on the cord of my old one. I found out about the Safety 1st 360 Degree Humidifiers in one of the issues of Consumer Reports, it was ranked on of the best you can buy.

Output Volume
The Safety 1st 360 Degree Humidifier had a great out put of cool mist and I loved that you could adjust how much or how little you wanted.

The Safety 1st humidifier worked great for about a month I was very pleased with my purchase until I went to clean it out for the second time because the base of it was starting to get a bit slimly. After cleaning it I filled up the tank and plugged it in and it started working just like it always did. I left the room and when I came back in there wasn't any mist coming out. Just like that it stopped working.

The tank of this humidifier was a bit tricky to clean.

The Safety 1st 360 Degree Humidifier only worked for me about a month before it completly stopped working.

Durable and reliable humidifier

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

My son has severe allergies. He is on daily oral medication as well as weekly allergy shots. We have used the Safety 1st ultrasonic since he was 6 years old. Two years later, it is still going strong. This humidifier has several great features. First, it is very quiet, which is important for my son. Also, the output can be adjusted both by volume and direction. This is definitely something you want in a humidifier. I can change the direction of the output while keeping the humidifier in the same position. No worries about moving the whole unit or knocking it over, just simply adjust the small spouts at the top. Another asset is it's ability to be easily cleaned. It is easily disassembled and the pieces can be wiped clean with no hassle. The Safety 1st humidifier is also durable. My son has accidentally knocked it over, and it is still in one piece, no cracks or breaks. I would recommend this product to any parent of a little one with respiratory or allergy issues. This helps my son rest at night and helps keep his sinuses in good shape.

• Output Volume:

Works! Means what they say.

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

I have been using this product the only thing that is different is the color. Mine is pink. I like the low to high settings to control the humidity. The thing I love from the product is that it lasts up to 1 to 2 days depending on how low to high the humidity settings are. I like how there are two heads that are 360. Which is great. The only problem with this product is the cleaning and maintenance which is not that really hard. I just put the tank out to dry on a safe place. I also like the the see through design which tell you how much water you have left. Ooh, and it has a safety lock whenever there is no more water in your tank it will auto shut off. This humidifier is good for you sinuses, dry skin, and for your care.

Output Volume
Has high to low settings. So, you have full control of the humidity level.

Works great.

All you have to do is leave it out on a place to dry.

The see through design lets you know how much water you have left.

I LOVED this humidifier when it worked

from Erie, PA

Output Volume

The tank of this humidifier was a bit tricky to clean.

• Output Volume:

Works ok, but make sure to clean consistently

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

I bought this for my son when he was very congested. About two nights after running it he seemed to be less congested. However, make sure that whatever it is blowing on is preferably not your child (or self), as a couple hours after going to check on him his blanket was damp. Also, the humidifier has to be cleaned every couple of days when in use because it seems to build up mold very easily, which in my opinion is very counter productive to someone that is trying to get over a cold.

Output Volume
It has has a knob which lets you choose the volume of mist. If on the highest setting it seems like its almost a volcano! It definately has a variety.

It has areas that grow mold that aren't exactly easy to clean out unless you're used to cleaning everything with toothpicks and quips.

Household Essential

from Crystal City, MO

Good value

from Goose Creek, SC

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

Good humidifier without a hefty price. Great mist output and good tank size. As with all humidifiers, it has its leak quirks but usually it's just a setting adjustment or leveling it better.

Output Volume
This humidifier can pump out some serious mist. We have to be careful where we position it so it doesn't water damage/soak certain things. It's nice and quiet and you don't need to put it on "high" to get good results. It can leak if not sitting level. We usually put a towel underneath

Does what it needs to do

Not a very good access hole to tank but its reasonable

Had it for 2 yrs so far and still going strong

I like the rotating ability of the mist output. Especially nice in the room our girls share to go towards both sides.

Works OK, definitely not stellar

from Loveland, OH

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

I was given this humidifier as a gift for the birth of my first child. We had it in the box for quite a while, but decided to start using it after my daughter got her first cold. The machine was easy to assemble and get going. It is cool mist and the adjustment feature did work to vary the amount of mist desired. While the humidifier looked like it was working, our daughter never seemed to act any differently when we used it. The machine also developed a hard white film inside the resevoir. I assume it is because we have hard water, but if I buy another in the future I will make sure it has a built in filter. I would purchase a warm mist humidifier in the future.

• Output Volume:

Great price for a great product!

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

We purchased this when my daughter (two years old) was fighting a cold. We had one with a filter, but it was a hassle to clean and replace the filter. This humidifier is so easy to use! It does require some cleaning occasionally, but it is very easy to do so. It is easy to fill. We have had no problems with any leaking, although I would recommend placing it on a surface that will not be damaged by water as the instructions state. The only incident I have had was my daughter dumping the water that was remaining in the bottom on herself, but we have since kept it out of reach. It does not have any kind of "child lock". It has worked well for us this year and seemed to really help her at night. The settings are very easy to use. One can set it as high or low as they would like. My daughter is in a smaller room, so we have it set a little less than halfway and keep her door cracked open. I was very pleased with this product for the price I payed.

Output Volume
The setting allows one to have as little or much mist as one would like.

I have had no issues with this humidifier's performance.

I have found this humidifier much easier to clean than others I have used in the past.

This is our first winter using this humidifier, but it seems to be durable.

This humidifier is designed well for the price you pay.

• Output Volume:

Best humidifier that we could find in stores

from Oregon City, OR

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

Good cool mist vaporizer at a reasonable price. Very quiet.

We let ours run for 12 hours a night for a couple of weeks and didn't have any performance issues.

It's hard to get the last little bit of water out of the tank so it needs to air dry for a while before you store it away.

The humidity control dial turns smoothly and doesn't "click" so you can adjust the levels of humidity without waking a sleeping baby. Two mist outlets allow you to point mist in different directions. The tank is really large so you can run it all night without running out of water. The tank design allows you to fill the tank and not worry about spilling water when you're setting it up but when you take the tank off to refill it it's easy to spill the water that is left in the base.

Works Great!

from Lisle, IL

Comments about Safety 1st Ultrasonic 360 Degree Humidifier:

This is a cool-mist humidifier. It's not warm air, which I'd prefer myself.

It's attractive, works great, streams either on low or can be increased by turning the front dial for more mist. The mist comes out the top and can be adjusted to shoot in two directions even. It's easy to open and add water, but I do tend to spill a bit every time! The pieces are not the easiest to clean, but I think it's attractive compared to many on the market.

I sure wish this was a warm-mister or gave the option, but I did buy it knowing it was not. For what is required, it's a fantastic humidifier and works for children and adults. This also makes a great baby shower gift for those in the market.

Quiet!