Other Misc. Baby Safety Items:
Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light

Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light

greatest night ligh

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

I didn't know what to do when my son kept pulling down his light book in his crib and would scream when it went dark in the room. The tv would keep him up because he would watch it. and the regular light was just too bright. I tried this and it was perfect. He couldn't grab it, it let me adjust how much light was coming from it, plus there was a extra outlet. how much more could you ask for?

Soothing starts night light is fabulous!

from Statham, GA

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

Do you have a child that is impossible to get to bed at night? Do they wander in the living room repeatedly making excuses? If so, the Safety 1st Soothing Stars Night light is a great night light for your child. My 3 year old loves it and it helps keep him in his bed and not wandering into the living room after we put him to sleep! It provides just the right amount of light so that he can go on his own to the bathroom in the middle of the night but also creates neat stars to encourage him to lay down and begin to sleep! I love that there are ajustable light settings. Most night lights have one setting and it is typically not enough light or way too much. We have been very pleased with this night light and recently purchased an additional one for my youngest son!

the best night light!

from Bismarck, ND

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

This Night light is the best!! I didn't realize they still made them as I had looked a few years ago locally for one and couldn't find at the time. They work well for when your kids get older, so they don't remove the night light from the wall.

A comfort for my child

from Oakdale, CT

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

This night light is a must for a child who does not like being alone in the dark. When my child was only one years old, I noticed that he would cry out for me when i turned off his lights in the nursery. This was creating problems because I was not getting enough sleep and neither was my son. I bought this Safety 1st night light and I plugged it in to his nursery. The light was soothing to him and he was able to go to sleep more easily at night. The light is nice because I am able to decide how much light I want emitted from it. The light has a sensor on it too. This is nice to have with kids in the home because the bulb in the night light is enclosed. When my son gets curious with the light, I do not worry that he may burn himself when he touches it. It is easy to plug in to the outlet on the wall too. The bulb in the nigh light lasts a long time even when I use the light everyday. This is very nice for kids and families.

Great night light and safe too!

from Wagoner, OK

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

I love this night light! It is actually the socket plate too so you don't have to worry about baby pulling it out. It senses light so you don't waste electricity. It also adjusts when nothing is plugged into the bottom so baby can't get his fingers into the extra outlet. What more can you ask for?

Great Nightlight

from Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Comments about Safety 1st Soothing Starts Night Light:

The Safety First NIghtlight is great! It has an adjustable wheel setting on the bottom of the light that allows you to control the amount of light it puts out.  This was expecially useful for when my son was a newborn. I didn't want to put on the full light in his room when he would wake up in the middle of the night for a diaper change or a feeding. The adjustable wheel allowed me to put on just the right amount of light so i could see what i was doing, but kept it dark enough in the room so it make him think it was time to be up for the day.  It also screws into the wall so that the little one can't take it out and has a plate on the bottom so that it covers and protects the unused outlet.  The light is also light sensitive so it turns off on its own when there is other light in the room.  Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product and would definatley reccomend it to others, wheter they have childeren or not.