Other Car Seats:
Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat

Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat

Safety first guide 65

from Waterloo sc

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Lightweight
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

Cons

• Toddlers

i love this carseat but it doesnt fit babies until atleast 4 to 6 months

Good car seat, cannot go wrong with Safety 1st!!

Comments about Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat:

This is the first car seat I bought my self. I love this seat, and Safety 1st is the reason we bought another, better one from them for my wife's car. Safety 1st does it right when it comes to safety, and comfort for the child. There is no doubt in my mind, that if anything were to happen while my daughter was in the car, that this seat would do its job to the fullest extent. There is something about Safety 1st car seats though that make them a challenge to install. Its not hard, but not as easy as you would think a car seat should be. Once you install it though, you know you can rest easy knowing that the safety features of this seat, and brand are amazing. They attach so well in any vehicle that are put in, the only complaint, as is the same for my other seat is that the anchor latches are a bit hard to loosen once they are tightened. Other than that, you cannot go wrong with this seat. Whenever I have to get a new one for our next child, this will be the first company I go to.

• Ease of Installation:
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Support and Safety:

Get what you pay for

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat:

I was looking for a reasonable, yet safe car seat. I did my research and came up with this car seat.
    The car seat was nice and did what I wanted it to do, however I did have a few issues. It was very hard to install and took a long time to make sure it was installed correctly. I would not have a problem with this, but I felt like I could never take it out and put it in another car if needed because of the difficulty of installation.
    My daughter seemed to like the car seat and looked to be very comfortable.
    I would have also wanted this car seat to have a cup holder.

Ease of Installation
    This was the worst part of this car seat. It was very frustrating to make sure this was installed correctly.

It is not easy to take this car seat out and install it into another car. I left it in my car until we were ready to upgrade car seats.

This was a heavy, sturdy car seat and once installed it did not move. This car seat held up until we were ready to upgrade to a bigger car seat.

• Ease of Installation: