3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Features:

The safety first winnie the pooh swing is a good buyl.

There is a good product out there when it comes to infant swings.  That product is know to all as the Winnie the Pooh swing.  This swing is made by safety 1st. It is a very good and reliable product.  But is still is not as good as the old fashion ones that you have to wind up about every fifteen or twenty minutes. Those were the best. because no matter how big the baby got it still would swing them.  But this swing it reclines back in three different position's so it is good for small babies and big babies. It has its harness. It came with a mobile for the babies entertainment.  The music is useless because you can't hear it. It plays to low. It also has five speeds but after baby gets so heavy you have to keep it on high.  It still barely swings my 7 month old.  The batteries run down to quick.  They run down even quicker when baby gets heavy.  Thats why I still believe that the best is the ones you have to wind up. but this swing is still a good buy.

Not worth the money

There are some definate pros and cons to this swing. I love that it's adjustable for the height. You can have it at three different settings which is nice if you plan on using it a lot or moving it around your home. Another feature i like is the lock to keep the swing in place. That's nice to put the baby in and to take them out, without the swing taking off. There is definately more negitives to the swing. I do not like how the toy bar works. I had to take it off and not use it because the hard plastic honey pot comes down and hits the baby's head. The toy bar is not stationary, if baby grabs it, the whole thing comes into their face. The swinging power for the swing is very low. It barely moves, if you can even keep it moving. We found it works when it feels like it. This is the second one we have had. We had to return the first because it didn't swing well. The recline part on the back of the seat is easy to adjust but it is very flimsy. There is a flip down tray in front that holds baby in, and that is terrible and hard to buckle and unbuckle. The tray goes on very hard. The swing was expensive and it doesn't work very well and it didn't make our baby happy. He hated it and i was unhappy with the way it operated.

Good but not Great

Comments about Safety 1st Disney All in One Swing Winnie the Pooh Baby Ambrosia:

It is an alright swing, but it has some problems. It will not work in the upright position and the attached mobile does not move on its own.

Versatility
The swing will not swing my 12 lb child when he is seated upright. Also, it was very hard to get it to work at all when he was under 10 lbs.

Works find outside if placed on a flat surface.

Safety
The seat belt is a harness and doesn't fit my son well. It would be better if it was just a belt that went around his waist.

Features
The mobile that is attached is not motorized and will not spin on its own.

Not worth the money

Great Baby Swing!

I love this baby swing it is great! I just had my fourth baby and I have used it for all my kids it is very well made and I feel very safe in letting my kids swing in it. The design is very cute and it's nice that it can be for either a boy or a girl. If my baby is fussy I just put him in there and it rocks him to sleep he also loves to look at the toys on it and he loves the music it plays. It is very easy to set up and take down. Storing it is kinda annoying but that is to be expected. I would recommend anyone buying this product! I Love fisher prices products! It also is not to exspensive like the kind of swings that go back and forth and sideways. I really feel that those kind of swings are overrated. Babies don't care if they are going back and forth or sideways just so they are moving! lol

Versatility
Very Versitile!

very durable!

easy to use!

Safety
very safe!

Features
lots of features! like music and lots of speeds!

Nice and cute swing

from Mission, TX

I recently purchased this swing for my six month old daughter hoping she would stay in there as much as possible lol. It does work good as I haven't had any problems with it and thankfully the batteries do seem to last in it which is good as I know some people complain about other swings draining the batteries pretty quick. so far this has been good with batteries. My complaint is that the music is too low.I myself can barely hear it I have to get close to it to hear if the music started because I cant hear it. I do like it that the toys are removable and that it comes with the straps to tie her up securely in there besides the tray. I do wish that the tray were easier to snap into place because I do have a bit of trouble wanting to put her in there while she is wiggling and over that have the snaps of the tray hard to close.

Good buy

from Greensburg, PA

I bought this Saftety 1st Winne the Pooh swing before my daughter was born and have been using it since she was about 3 weeks old. It works well, the music and sound options are nice, and it keeps her content for a little while. My one complaint for younger babies is that the first speed is too slow (the swing barely moves on this speed) and the second speed seemed too fast when my daughter was tiny. I think there should be an inbetween speed. Also,she has recently been leaning way forward in this swing, and I wish there was the ability to put the backrest back farther than it currently goes so that she wouldn't be able to do that. Other than that, this swing is a good buy for the quality and price.

Graco Winnie the Pooh Baby Swing

from Palm Bay, FL

My older baby swing quit working and I needed a new swing for my granddaughter. So I priced around and ended up with the Graco Winnie the Pooh swing. My old one did not have a plug and I was going through batteries fast!! So I made sure I got a swing that could both plug in and use batteries. I loved the swing and so did my granddaughter. A week after getting it, lightening struck and fried my swing. (the baby wasn't in it at the time). The swing would still work with batteries, not the plug in part. Talked to my husband about the problem and he said there was no way to replace the insides to make it work with the plug again. SO that is the only problem I've had. Otherwise, the swing is great for both my 14 month old granddaughter and my one week old grandson. The kids love the music that can play as they swing or nap. When the batteries get low, the music tends to warble. Time to change the batteries!!!

Great product that works well.

from Brutus, MI

I received this product as a gift.  It works very well.  The swing is mechanical which is a plus.  The music is a little cheesy but works well.  The swing is low to the ground but adjusts to higher levels.  I would recommend this swing to all mothers!

The safety first winnie the pooh swing is a good buyl.

from Parrish, AL

Simple and doesn't take much space; does the job.

from Staten Island, NY

I found this swing on a clearance sale so I got it for my then 6-month old daughter.  It's very compact and fits easily into any decor because of it's earthy colors. It can be used for either a boy or girl. It has a cute toy bar which includes a Winnie-the-Pooh doll and a tigger doll which are rattles and a honey pot that has a mirror on it. My daughter loved pulling the toys and putting them in her mouth. The swing has 5 speed settings. It has 5 songs and 5 white noise sounds. The songs and sounds are rather low; when the swing was in the kitchen and I had the dishwasher on, for example, I could barely hear the music. They are nice songs, for example it has "Beautiful Dreamer" and "A Bicycle built for two." I didn't like how short it was, even on the high setting (there are two height settings.) Another negative is that the backrest doesn't go very far back. At its lowest setting my daughter still couldn't lay back, so she could never sleep in it. At 12 months old now my daughter has definitely outgrown this swing, and I may consider giving this one away and getting a newer, better one for any future baby(s) I may have.

Good for small babies, not enough room for larger babies

from Jefferson City, MO

My mother in law bought the Disney Winnie the Pooh swing for my daughter to use at her house. It has five different speeds, plays five songs and other sounds. The swing part itself either sits up or reclines back into two different positions. It is also adjustable to either sit higher or lower to the ground. There is a tray that goes across the front, as well as the softer play bar that has Winnie the Pooh and Tigger toys on it. Its a pretty design, sort of a green and white plaid but it looks more like it would be for a boy than a girl for me, although we used it for two girls. It doesn't make alot of noise, its relatively quiet for a swing. The cover comes off the seat for easy washing. It says the weight limit on it is twenty five pounds but our daughter was under twenty pounds when we quit using it with her. The straps didn't fit very well once she got a little bigger, its best for smaller babies.