Other Car Seats:
Safety 1st
Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat - Beaumont

This Alpha Omega Elite car seat will be the one and only car seat you will ever need to purchase. It is has three modes of use 1. A rear facing car seat for babies 5 to 35 lbs, 2. A forward facing car seat for toddlers 22 -50 lbs and 3. A booster seat for children 40 to 100 lbs. It also has a quick fit harness system that never needs to be re-threaded. It adjusts in the front in ONE EASY STEP.

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat - Beaumont

• Confusing To Disassemble
  • Frustrating To Install

• Toddler Ages

Comments about Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Car Seat - Beaumont:

Overall this is a wonderful car seat. I bought it when my son was already transitioning from the rear facing infant seat to a front facing car seat so I cannot rate it on how safe or great it is for smaller babies. I also, in all honesty would never feel safe enough, no matter how great the ratings are, to place my infant or newborn into a seat this large. It just doesn't feel like it's small enough or safe enough for such a small delicate baby. My toddler is small enough and always delicate in my eyes so this is the perfect seat for his age. It is hard to install initially but once it's in the car securely it's a super easy seat to get my son in and out of. The only other con I have and the main reason for one less star, is how confusing, frustrating and time consuming it is to take apart all the fabric and basically the entire car seat just to wash the material. It's very exhausting because babies, toddlers and younger children make messes...a lot! Therefore, cleaning the material thoroughly is necessary more times than I sometimes have time and patience for with this seat. Otherwise, I love the design, the sturdiness and the overall value for the price I paid for it and still recommend it to my fellow parents.

• Was this a gift?: