3.8
Sabra
Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus

Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus

3.8

Good way to go as far as store-bought hummus goes

from Utah

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Delicious

Cons

Comments about Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus:

This is really good hummus, and especially for store bought, it is top quality. I find myself being somewhat of a hummus snob after trying a homemade version once (it's SO much better homemade) but if you're going to buy it- this is definitely a good way to go. The pinenuts add a nice, crunchy touch too. I wish they added more to it though!

Hummus sprinkled with roasted pine nuts.

Comments about Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus:

Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus is absolutely delicious. Sabra is my favorite brand of hummus on the market. It comes in a variety of flavors. My favorite is the olive flavor, however the roasted pine nut is very good too. Sabra hummus is by far the creamiest and best tasting hummus you can buy.

Yummy!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus:

Mmmmmm, hummus - it's my new addiction, AND it's good for me! (To an extent, anyway, as long as I don't eat a whole container at one sitting.) My favorite is the extra-spicy version, but I absolutely love the Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus too! I love that there are some whole pine nuts on the top, just waiting to be stirred in, and I love it when one of them turns up in the scoop of hummus on my pita chip - a nice little extra bonus for me. The ingredients are wholesome, the flavor is great, and it's so versatile it can be used in a lot of different ways. I mostly eat it with pita chips, but it's great with veggies, pieces of flour tortilla or naan, crackers, or in a wrap with some chicken and lettuce and tomato. I have even gotten my nine year old grandson to eat it and ask for more, which says a lot, since he's a very picky eater and hates trying new things. This is one snack I don't worry about giving him - or myself.

Not all natural

Comments about Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus:

Not all natural. Their website is misleading, the ingredients of the product are not listed, but it indicates that they are all natural and they are not. The product contains potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, which are artificial ingredients. You can do better with another brand for quality, price, flavor and get all natural ingredients.