Other MP3 Players:
SPI
SPI - Video MP3 Player

SPI - Video MP3 Player

SPI -Video mp3 Player - good quality for the price.

from Bennington, VT

Comments about SPI - Video MP3 Player:

I don't personally own one, but I know a bit about mp3's and have helped a friend extensively with their Spi Video mp3 player. I have done everything from setting it up to loading it with music and here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

Lightweight.

Durable (for an mp3 player).

Small.

Easy to navigate, once you become accustomed to it.

The SPI video mp3 player comes with earphones, a USB cable and an easy to understand manual.

It has folders for different music and you can easily add new folders for new playlists/music.

Along with showing photos and videos, this mp3 also records on-demand. This is a handy feature that you may not find in every mp3.

Cons:

The battery life isn't very long. But, it is not short enough that someone shouldn't seriously consider it.

I have to convert all of the music I am going to put in it to the simple mp3 format (if they are not already that type). This has been easy enough for me, though. I go through iTunes, which gives you the option to change the format of any of your music (to mp3) if you right-click the selected songs and click "Convert to mp3 format."

All in all, this is a pretty good little mp3 for the price!

Great product

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about SPI - Video MP3 Player:

Great screen display even though it is 1 1/2 inches big.  2GB memory is a good size for songs and a couple of movies. Easy to transfer movies and music too.  It also works with windows vista (a rare electronic).  Have recommended to my family and friends already.   I like it and my husband loves it.