Other Razors:
SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV

SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV

Don't spend your money on this.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

I did not want to buy this product in the first place, but my teenage daughter kept asking me for it. I finally gave in and bought it when my grocery store had "As seen on TV" items at half price. I got home and showed it to my daughter and we both tried it. I HATE the fact that I spent money on this. It will remove your hair - if you rub it on a small area of your skin for about an hour...possibly. It did not work for me since I did not spend half an hour rubbing it. Didn't like it and wouldn't even get it if it were free.

Smooth Away unwanted hair quickly and easily!

from Swannanoa, NC

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

I purchased the smooth away hair removal system recently and I have to say it is awesome!  I use the large applicator with the flex crystal pad for my legs and I love it!  It is so easy to use you just gently rub the area with the applicator in a circular motin and the hair is gone. I love the fact that I don't have to use water to use this product like when you shave. It gently exfoliates your skin at the same time and after applying loition my legs feel so smooth and silky. I like that the smooth away hair removal sytem comes with a travel case so I can take it with me on vacation instead of taking shaving cream and a razor. You never have to worry about cutting your self or razor burn like with shaving. This is such a great product and I am very thankful I tried it. I would recommend the smooth away hair removal system to anyone who wants to remove hair quickly and easily without having to shave. Great product!

smooth away hair removal works

from Bristow, VA

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

The tops of my legs is what I tried first, as that hair is very fine.  It worked quite well!  I quickly deviated from the directions, and created my own pattern.  I would go in circular motions the from knee to hip in a line, then repeat in the opposite direction, but held the skin taut the whole time.  It does work much better if skin is taut and smooth.  It took the hair off so well, I was impressed.  Afterwards, it leaves a white film all over my skin, but according to the instructions, that is the dead skin exfoliated.  It was kind of gross, but my skin was so super smooth.  It only left a stray hair here and there.  I finished both upper legs in this fashion in no time.  It was easy to just sit on the floor and "Smooth Away" the hair.  The applicators are flexible and very easy and comfortable to hold and work with.  I did think, to myself, how the exfoliated skin must be making a mess on the carpet.  So, I recommend finding a spot where either this doesn't matter, or it is easy to clean up.  It makes a fine, baby-powder dust.The next attempt was the bottoms of my legs, from the knee to the ankle.  On me, this hair is much more course.  Smooth Away worked, but not quite as well, and it took longer.  My shins seemed to be the hardest place to remove the hair, and I ended up quitting out of frustration.  It did remove some hair, probably about 60-80% depending on the area, but shaving would be *much* faster.  I used the smaller pad on my knees, and it worked decenly enough.  I will say that even though some hair was left behind, the skin was still exfoliated, so it was smooth (just with some hair here and there).After both leg parts tried, I did notice my legs were stinging a little.  It wasn't bad, but it definitely left my skin a little irritated.  The instructions indicate that this is a possibility, and give ways to relieve it.  I just wiped my legs with a wet cool cloth and applied unscented lotion.  Within a couple of minutes, all irritation was gone.  They were a little red, but not bad and that went away just as fast.

Not as great as they say and it takes a while to work!

from Belleville, IL

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

I've tried the original pack a couple times and had to use more than 2 large pads to get my lower legs (below my knees) done.  I accidentally scraped my finger on the pad and noticed some crud, so to speak, and decided to wash it.  Well, lo and behold I was able to get several of those missed hairs then.  I washed it several times after that and used it again to finish my legs.  Gee wish they had said something on the package about that so I wouldn't have wasted all those pads I threw away!!!  I noticed later that I did miss some anyway, but indeed a good trick.

Not worth the box it comes in!

from Marion, OH

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

I bought the smooth awat system thinking this would be a wonderful product for me. Boy was I wrong! I read the directions and decided to work on a small area first so I did my armpits and let me tell you ladies It gave me the WORST burn of my life! I could not hold my arms straigh down for 2 days! Plus the little area that I did do took forever! In the trash it went!

Great for little area's but not your whole legs

from Larned, KS

Comments about SMOOTH AWAY HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM ORIGINAL AS SEEN ON TV:

I think the Smooth Away system is kinda good for little areas but if you were doing say all of your leg it isn't the smart move. It would take a long time to get it all rubbed off, plus it begins to hurt after so long. I feel they dull out fairly fast, so it isn't something I will always buy. I will use up what I have when I go to the pool or something in case I have missed an area or something. When you use the product you also have to know it does leave your skin with a chalky white dusting on your body part that you used it on. So make sure you are close to a shower or bring lotion.