Other Shaving Creams:
SC Johnson & Son Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle 6 fl oz

SC Johnson & Son Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle 6 fl oz

SO SMOOTH

Comments about SC Johnson & Son Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle 6 fl oz:

The SC Johnson & Son Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle is indeed extra gentle! My super sensitive legs weren't irritated at all, so I didn't experience the burns that I felt when I used other shave creams. It also makes my legs super soft which is fantastic!

Extra Gentle Skintimate Cream Shave

from Norcross, GA

I usually use my regular body wash to shave with, but I found a really good deal on teh Skintimate Moisturiing Cream Shave a while back and decided to give it a shot.  I really like it a lot.  My legs feel wonderful after shaving - no knicks or razer burn - and they also feel soft thanks to the Vitamin E and Soy, which make it, as advertised, Extra Gentle.  I love that it doesn't take a lot to cover your legs or other areas of the body - its really just a thin layer that you don't have to lather up.  The bottle says its for sensitive skin and I firmly believe that it is good for those with it.

There is a mild design flaw - the cover seems to retain water after the shower and each time I take it off, I get a little splash of cold water.  But aside from that, the bottle is a uniquely designed one that you squeeze for the lotion. Which is a huge plus because I don't love the regular shaving cream bottles.

truth in labeling!

from Baton Rouge, LA

they call this stuff "Extra Gentle", and they mean it.  there really isn't much more to say!  i'm prone to razor bumps, and over the years i've tried a variety of products to keep this from being a problem.  plain soap doesn't work.  moisturizing soaps are no good.  someone once recommended using hair conditioner....which also didn't work.  different razors didn't make any difference.

i even tried different formulas of women's shave gels and creams, and they are NOT created equal!  this formula is supposed to be "infused with vitamin E and soy", but it seems like pretty much all of them are supposed to have some kind of "special ingredient" that makes them really good.  i don't know what the big difference is, but besides my skin coming out silky smooth, there is no irritation at all when i use this stuff.  no razor bumps, no stinging or burning like with some others.  i find that spritzing still-wet skin with Avon's Skin So Soft after shaving also helps hold in moisture for even softer skin, but in any case, if you're prone to razor bumps, this one is a real winner!!

Skintimate Cream Shave...see ya later razor burn!

from Thousand Oaks, CA

I hate razor bumps...but then who doesn't?  I have used other Skintimate products in the past and had a coupon paired with a sale to try the Skintimate Cream Shave Extra Gentle so I gave it a whirl.  I love that it comes in a plastic bottle rather than in a can that leaves rust rings on the tub.  This cream comes in a plastic squeeze bottle which also means no aerosols.  My only complaint about the packaging is that the petal shape of the dispenser means that cream gets stuck on the bottom.  That minor issue aside, I have to say that I love this shave cream.  I have sensitive skin but did not have any adverse reaction to this product.  I also get razor bumps most everytime that I shave and found that using this product helps a lot!  While it seemed strange at first to switch to a shave cream that does not lather the way that a gel does, I am very pleased with how smooth this cream leaves my skin feeling and the lack of razor bumps!  I would highly recommend it.

Soft as a babies butt!

from Bristol, TN

Since I started shaving decades ago (well 2 decades ago) I have searched for a shaving cream/gel that protected my sensitive skin from razor burn and irritation. I have tried many products meant for both men and woman and even tried the old hair conditioner as shaving cream trick all with the same result: red, itchy, irritated legs. Until I found this product! I bought it on a whim because it was a good deal and after one use I was in love! My legs were razor burn free for the first time in years! They were soft and smooth and admittedly I couldn't stop touching them! Of course I insisted that my husband touch them too and I am sure if I had worked that night I would have been showing them off to all the girls but instead shared my new found joy with them the next night I worked. It's not often that I get excited over shaving cream but this product truly has changed the way I feel about shaving. I feel good about how my legs look and feel which in turn makes me feel good about myself. If you have sensitive skin give this product a try and hopefully you will see the same results I have.

Makes a gentle shave possible for sensitive skin!

from Rexburg, ID

**SC Johnson & Son Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle **makes a gentle shave possible for sensitive skin. I am convinced I have absolutely the most sensitive skin in the world. Every time I have ever shaved--ever--I have gotten red bumps on my legs. No matter which razor or shaving cream I used, it never helped. It seemed a nice, gentle, smooth shave was impossible for me. Until I tried Skintimate! It has seriously made the biggest difference. Here's why:

--Thick and creamy:  The texture and feel of this shaving cream are just wonderful. You can tell just by looking at it and feeling it that it's going to give you a great shave.

--Makes for a gentle shave:  Thanks to the thick and creamy texture and feel of Skintimate, it helps create a nice, gentle shave. It's almost like it creates a little blanket of fluff, cushioning the razor, and making the rough effect of the razor on your leg cushiony instead.

Ever since using this shaving cream, I have been red-bump-free! I would highly recommend this shaving cream to any sensitive-skinned people looking for a smoother shave!