Other Bathroom Cleaners:
SC Johnson

No Fuss, no Mess, just a great smelling bowl.

from Lithia, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about SC Johnson & Son Johnson Wax CIT rubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Dis Citris Action Case of 12 S. C. Johnson & Son:

I love these toilet bowl cleaning gels.  They are so wonderful and so easy to use.  They aren't messy to put new ones in and they just slowly dissolve with each flush.  I love the fresh scents and the way they keep all of our bathrooms smelling fresh.  I have gotten several of these on sale and have passed them on to family members to try and they are all now sold on them as well.  Try it, you won't be dissappointed.

Smells fantastic

from Pulaski, TN

Pros

Cons

The toilet cleaning gel disks are fantasic smelling. Then when you go to scrub the toilet the clean the toilet really well. I have put them on all my toilets. I was using the bleach tabs that go directly into the tank, but they destroy the rubber seal and flap in the toilet.

So much better than drop ins.

from Myrtle Beach, SC

I am very pleased with this product.  It stays stuck to the toilet until wearing away.  No clean up.  My kids also love to put the gel in place which is a plus for me.  I got this originally because of a coupon but will continue using.

easy and last

from Mcalester, OK

My husband is the designated toilet cleaner in my house. We lives in state of OK, so summer time can get really hot and humid.  He have to periodically cleaning toilet at lease once every 2 weeks; otherwise, toilet will start to form black molds.  At summer time, he have to clean it more often Sorry, it is nasty!!  We used many different toilet cleaning products, but molds are just keep on coming back.  It is time consuming for him and tiresome to spot black molds growing again. We tried this toilet get, and it works wonderfully.  It is summer right now. We try this product for 3 weeks now. So far no single mold has been found.  One gel will last about 2 weeks. We finished the first gel. we are at our 2nd gel. The gel also give a strong chemical cleaning smell when you first put it on.  But, for the effect on the black mold, I am happy to put up with the smell. And the smell is only strongest when you first place in toilet bowl. after few use, the smell will tone down a lot. So, overall, it is a good product. it is easy to place and get rid of black molds in the toilet bowl.

This is pretty cool!

from Renton, WA

I got these things on major sale a while back and have to say they work pretty well. The package comes with it's own applicator and you just push it down against the side of the toilet bowl and this little glob of gel sticks to the side of the bowl.  Every time you flush, it releases a bit of soap into the bowl - you can see it because the water bubbles a little bit as the bowl fills back up. This does not replace the need to clean your toilet with a scrubber but does put off a pleasant smell and does a good job at keeping it cleaner. I use these in conjunction with those Vanish toliet bowl drop ins as well as the Scrubbing Bubble toilet cleaning system which comes with the wand with the replaceable, flushable cleaning heads. I probably wouldn't pay full price for these, when I bought them I believe they were B1G1 free so I stocked up. It is nice that you can do it and then not have to worry about it for a whole week. I don't know if our family flushes a bit less than others but ours seem to last longer than a week. :)

Easy way to keep your toilet clean and fresh

from Baton Rouge, LA

I have been using this product for over 2 years now and am very pleased with the results, not only does it keep your toilet clean and fresh, but it is basically hands free when it comes to applying it in your toilet bowl.  With every flush you get a fresh clean scent and after as well, the gel dissolves so there is no clean up to be bothered with.  I highly recommend this to everyone.