Other General Household Cleaners:
SC Johnson Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil

SC Johnson Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil

Pledge Extra Moisturizing Cleans, Polishes, and Protects

from Houston, TX

Comments about SC Johnson Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil:

Is your furniture a little older? Does it need a little more moisturization to keep it looking like new? If you can say yes to either question, then consider **Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil.**

**Cleaner Facts and Commentary:**

Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil is a new breed of the Pledge brand; a furniture product that does more than simply clean and shine. Plenty of wood surface cleaning products clean and shine, but this product from SC Johnson takes things a step further. With Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil, consumers can protect wood surfaces even better than before by sealing in moisture and adding a shiny, polished look.

I have been a loyal Pledge customer for a long time and I find that I still turn back to Pledge for my dusting needs.The product has a nice, fresh, lemony scent that is very much like that of regular Pledge. The product is easy to use and, as expected, it feels a little more oily to the touch than regular Pledge and this is because the product contains lemon oil and other ingredients that help to moisturize and protect wood.

Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil is good for those times when your wood needs an extra layer of protection. The product isn’t, however, necessary for everyone. It all depends on the condition and age of one’s tables and other wooden products. If you have newer furniture, then there may not be any need at all to waste money on this product.

**My Bottom Line:**

Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil is a very good product from Pledge and it does a fine job adding moisture and protection to wooden surfaces. It can be used on a few other surfaces, too, and it is good for adding shine. Not every wooden table needs a product like Pledge Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil, but those that do will be in better shape than before once Pledge Extra Moisturizing is allowed to work its magic.

WOrks well at dusting and protecting wood

Nice lemon scent we have all grown to love

Pledge gets my furniture the cleanest ever!

from Warsaw, MO

I like to keep my home clean and neat - since I have a lake home, I am constantly inviting over friends and relatives to go boating, have cookouts and just have a nice time together. One thing that I constantly battle is dust. The weather is fair here through most of the spring and summer, so my windows are open a lot, which is an open invitation for a lot of dust too. I have found that just wiping the wood surfaces in my home doesn't keep the dust away for very long, if at all, but when I use a furniture polish, that the wooden surfaces stay protected and the dust doesn't hang around as easily. I have tried several different brands of furniture polish, and none have given my wood surfaces the sheen and protection that Pledge gives. That, and I like the fresh, lemony scent that this polish has - very fresh and clean! The aerosel can is very easy to use, and sprays the perfect and most even amount of product that you will need to clean any surface. No cons about this product - it's great!

Pledge will baby and protect your furniture for you.

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

I despise dust. It makes sick, seriously. I have asthma and am also allergic to everything environmental. Therefore, I am not fond of those little dust mite troublemakers.  I have to be careful with the products I use around my home so they have to work well, but not make me ill in the process.

One product that I use in my home is Pledge with Lemon Oil in it. Pledge has an anti-dust formula in it and it will give extra moisturizing care to your wood items in your home. And is smells so nice too with the lemon smell. This is a nice product to use and keep you items looking their best. When you use Pledge it will leave a nice shine on your items.The Lemon Oil in this product will not leave any build up. This will protect your furniture from water spills and stains. The smells of this spray are not overpowering and I am able to use it fine.

To use this you need to shake the can first. You can then spray a soft cloth, rag or a duster with it  or spray the Pledge directly on the surface when you hold the can 8 inches from the area you are  doing.

**This is a flameable product. **

**Keep away from children and pets.**

**Made in the USA**  by S.C.Johnson and Son, Inc. of Racine Wisconsin.

Pledge has my allegiance as far as furniture cleaning goes!

from Miami, FL

Ever since I was a young boy, my mom expected me to be, if not exactly a neat freak, at least a bit more helpful around the house.

When I was 10 or so, I was given several chores to do, each one based on what I could - or could not - do and how well I could handle things.  For instance, vacuuming came first, washing the dishes came second and dusting the furniture came last.

At first, of course, I simply used whatever furniture spray we had handy, along with old rags my mom kept handy for the purpose of cleaning tabletops, dressers, night stands and book shelves.

Now, I mostly use Swiffer dusters without any furniture polish, but even the hardiest wood suffers from "dryness, sunlight, and changing temperatures," so at least once every three weeks or so I take a spray can of Pledge® Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil and a cloth dusting rag and give all the tables, cabinets, chairs, and the sofa a thorough dust-and-polish session. Although it's primarily designed to be used on wood surfaces, Pledge® Extra Moisturizing Furniture Polish with Lemon Oil is very versatile and can be used on: Traditional Pieces Contemporary/ Casual Cabinets Paneling Vinyl and Leather Marble Like all products from the Pledge® family of furniture cleaners, it's relatively easy to use. You simply shake the can well, then, holding it up as straight as possible, you spray it directly onto the surface of the table, cabinet, shelf, or countertop you want to dust/polish from about eight inches' distance, then, not letting it stand or settle, wipe it completely off with a soft, clean dusting cloth. In a few moments' time, you'll not only have a dust-free piece of furniture, but a nice shiny (and well-protected) piece of furniture; the lemon oil works like a deflector shield against the ravages of sun, dryness, and the passage of time.