3.9
SC Johnson
SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer

SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer

3.9

Try this in bathroom after steaming shower

from La Palma, CA

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

**SC Johnson Oust Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer**I admit it, I'm an air freshener addict. I keep a can in each bathroom and feel like it can really freshen up when needed. I had been using various Glade air fresheners, and wondered what this Oust was all about. I decided to try the blue lid can, it's a fresh linen aroma, as I usually love that smell. This did not disappoint. It comes out in a very light, almost cloudy, soft spray which is nice because I don't like real wet spray. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on the floor or counters. The smell is really nice and fresh. What I discovered is I love to use it after a shower in the bathroom. What I do is spray it for a good 10 seconds, then close the bathroom door, and leave the fan on. Somehow it seems to absorb the steam that is left after the shower, and the bathroom dries out faster. I don't know if that's in my imagination or not, but a friend recommended that and it sure seems to help for my small bathroom. It would often smell musty for quite a while after a shower. But when I use the Oust, it's fresh in just a few minutes.****

Works

from Burlington, VT

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

I have the oust in clean scent and can't say I love the smell, but the scent is fine and works for me. It is a bit sweet, but vanishes quite soon. It is a disinfectant as well and can be used to clean surfaces. Not a lot of products do both, that I have come across. It comes in a fairly tall bottle which will last a very long time, even if you are spraying some daily. It is inexpensive and sometimes goes on sale. SC Johnson makes other products that are popular such as glade and windex, so I trust oust, as they have both the clean and disinfectant features. Oust santizes and is supposed to kill upto 99.9% of germs on hard surfaces. It takes away bathroom odors and keep the air smelling fresh and clean.

Oust is not my favorite...

from Lindenhurst, NY

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

The only reason that I can give this product any stars is that it is pretty inexpensive and does seem to remove odors. But, in my opinion, I could never get used to the awful scent of this product! I tried it because some reviewers seemed to feel it's a clean scent and just takes some getting used to. Well, it smells just plain terrible!

Even if you just spray a small amount, the scent is overwhelming. It definitely covers odors, but with an even worse smell! On top of that, the Oust smell seems to linger in the room forever. I'd be much more inclined to recommend the Glade or Renuzit products because I've found that even the worst scents for these products are 100 times better than the smell of the Oust Air Freshner!

SC Johnson Oust It works great

from Waltham, MA

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

I bought Oust because it was cheaper than the othr leading brands. I tried it and it does work very well. It gets rid of all kinds of odors i use it in the bathroom and in the living room. I also like the fact that it kills 99% of the germs. The only draw back is the scent even though it is not as harsh as some of the other brands it is different. I can't quite discribe it.But the fact that it kills germs and gets rid of odors makes a big difference and i guess i can but up with the scent. Other than that it works great.

Oust works with a fresh scent that covers odor

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

Oust is a great product that is also a good value.  I have had great luck using the product when my daughters dogs are at our home keeping our home fresh and clean smelling.  We also keep a can in the bathroom all of the time.  It has a fresh scent that is not to perfumey.  I would suggest that a can in the bathroom, laundry and in any places where strong smells hang in the air.

love oust

from Burnsville, NC

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

I only buy Oust when I have a good coupon or when it is on sale, but that is only due to my own frugalness. It is a great product, I have animals and kids so sanitizer/air fresherner is something I always have on hand. Anytime I can get Oust I do, the scents are wonderful, only a few to choose from but they smell great. I am not sure how it would compare to Lysol, I like them both.

Great for basements

from Racine, WI

Comments about SC Johnson Oust CB179058 Surface Disinfectant Air Sanitizer:

This product is great for getting the musty smell from your nasement rec- room.  I use it when I can start to smell some odor, spray it in the area and it usually takes care of the scent for a few weeks along with a dehumidifier.  It also has a pleasant scent.