3.3

Pros

Cons

best hair color

Comments about SAMY Fat Foam Hair Color:

SAMY fat foam is the best at home hair color hands down. The foam doesn't drip and is very easy to apply. SAMY has a good selection of colors that actually come out the color that's shown on the box. After you mix it in the enclosed shaker there's a ton of foam, my hair is thick and medium length and I only use about half . It gives a rich deep color and covers grays completely. There's also not the harsh ammonia smell like most hair colors. The shampoo that comes with it makes a lot of bubbles and rinses clean , and the conditioner rinses well and doesn't feel heavy. My hair actually feels and looks healthy and I color every 6-8 weeks. SAMY is the only hair color I use.

It results in a rich deep color that completely covers grays and lasts for a good 4-6 weeks without fading. The color pictured on the box is pretty true to the results.

Ease of Application
The foam doesn't drip and its much easier to work into your hair than traditional hair colors

Do not like it.

Comments about SAMY Fat Foam Hair Color:

Trying this product out was possibly one of the worst things I have ever done to my hair. This product dries you hair and damages it even more than the other hair dyes you see. It is not worth the money. Sure it is easy to apply, but the outcome is not at all pretty. I would never recommend this to anyone.

• Ease of Application:

Not terrible but I was disappointed in this product

from Odessa, TX

Comments about SAMY Fat Foam Hair Color:

I was really excited when I heard about this innovative type of at home hair coloring kit. I ran out to buy it right away! My hair is medium thickness and just past my shoulders. I only bought one box, because that is what the back of the kit said I would need for my hair. I am thinking if I had bought two kits, instead of one, my opinion would have been better. Since, I did follow the instructions and it wasn't enough, I can't give this a 4 or 5 star review.

The foam did not go on evenly simply because it did not make enough when used following the instructions. The color was also not as bright or rich as other brands I have used in the past.

Ease of Application
The premise and design of this product are awesome. I do love the cup that it came with to mix it up in. Unfortunately, it just did not make enough of the foam to make for easy application. It was quite a challenge to get all of my hair covered in the foam!

• Ease of Application:

Easy to apply hair color

Comments about SAMY Fat Foam Hair Color:

I used this hair color before. it is very easy to use instead of the other kind of hair colors you use. with this one its like shampoo. all you have to do is massage it into your hair then wash it out. I really liked this hair dye. Just wished they had more hair color to choose from.