Other Drills:

Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Battery Compact Drill

Powerful

from Texas

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Compact
  • Easy To Use
  • Ergonomic Design
  • Good Battery Power
  • No Bit Slippage
  • Powerful

Cons

• Heavy Duty
    • Overhead/Tight Spaces

Comments about Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Battery Compact Drill:

This is a powerful yet compact drill. It's very easy to use. Would recommend for anyone using it for a long length of time, because the battery life is amazing. It's ideal to use for any tight spaces.

Great Product

from Brandon, MS

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Compact
    • Easy To Use
    • Ergonomic Design
    • Good Battery Power
    • Powerful

Cons

• All Around
      • Frequent Use
      • Gifts

Comments about Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Battery Compact Drill:

This product has worked great for me. Not sure if it would hold up long term in a professional environment. It is great for home projects.

Packs a powerful and long punch for any drill job.

Comments about Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Battery Compact Drill:

The Ryobi P815 model drill is amazing for power and battery life. This drill is the complete package for performance. The handle and battery design provided consistent balance during operation. My second job is in house flipping and I have a need for remodeling continuously. The Ryobi drill never lets me down. The battery has a very long life and re-charges extremely fast. I love that the batteries are universal with all my Ryobi tools.

This drill has all the power needed for drilling all day long. The 18 volt battery adds the necessary punch to push through any job. I am able to drill lag bolts and even sheet rock screws continuously when in operation.

I have yet to burn out the drill during constant usage. However I have burnt through numerous batteries. Now do not get me wrong the batteries have excellent life and durability I just use them with all my other Ryobi tools.

Versatility
      The batteries work on all the Ryobi one plus tools which is a major benefit. When I am working on a job I never have to worry about not having the right tool for the job. I have many of the Ryobi tools.

This drill is very balanced and light when in operation. I never have to worry about misalignment nor slippage.

Battery Charge
      The 18 volt is the only way to go with the Ryobi tools. I have owned and used the 12 volt for numerous years prior to purchasing the 18 volt ones. There is no comparison in power and long life. The batteries maintain charge for a long time and recharge extremely fast.

• Versatility:
      • Battery Charge:

Easy to use love te interchangeable battery.

from Morton, PA

Comments about Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Battery Compact Drill:

I got this drill for a Christmas gift and was finally able to return a borrowed corded drill. I love how light and easy it is to use (compared to the last drill i used) and that the battery is interchangeable with all the Ryobi green tools. I still have yet to use it for extended period and see the true battery life but it charges pretty quick. The matching bits aren't too pricey and are easy to change. The drill can be a bit clunky and difficult to fit in tight spaces but is quite powerful and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this line to any new tool user due to its reasonable price ease of use and interchangeable batteries.

• Versatility: