Other E-commerce Websites:
Flowers and Gift Websites
RussianFlora.com

RussianFlora.com

I will continue to use them, highly recommend

from Harrison, NJ

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

I have ordered several bouquets from Russian Flora from the USA and they are fantastic! Nancy, Katherine, Natalie, Margaret and all of the team there are so professional and helpful, and make international floral delivery so easy for me. The flowers have been absolutely gorgeous on every occasion! The personalized attention my orders have received has been beyond compare, and they have gone over and above on every delivery! I will continue to use them and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Fantastic service, fast delivery

from New York, NY

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

I gave a very short notice on my order. Giving them less than 2 business days and wanting it delivered on the weekend. Between those two facts, I figured my package wouldn't be on time. But I was pleasantly surprised to realize it arrived exactly when I wanted it to! I usually use other delivery company, but Russian Flora's service is fantastic and ill definitely be using them again.

Expect delays

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

It is a shame that this service fails miserably when it comes to delivering on time, I tried it 2 times, and in both cases delivery was late by 2-3 days which put me in a very bad situation. Other than that the quality of products they sell is fine, on par with other famous russian delivery services.

VERY PROMPT SERVICE & REPLY

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

I would like to thank this company for just one great thing, which I have very rarely seen with other companies and that is "VERY PROMPT SERVICE & REPLY". This one quality makes them different from others. During the ordering process and even after the delivery of gifts were made to the recipient, the executives of this company constantly answered my queries and also resolved issues with UTMOST CARE AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I am really impressed with such service!

a service i would recommend to everyone!

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

Russian Flora treated my difficult request with sensitivity & promptness. They went out of their way to obtain information which I needed to complete my order. The customer support people were extremely nice and answered me even late at night. I would recommend this company to anyone. I will certainly use them again!

best choice for those who want to send a gift to Russia

from Denver, CO

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

My brother lives in Almaty at the moment and we have had hard times sending things to him.RussianFlora tried very hard to help him to receive a last minute birthday gift on what turned out to be a busy holiday.They still delivered the fruit basket to him and we were very thankful.They were especially nice and even phoned me to make certain my brother's information was complete.I recommend this company to anyone needing to send a gift to Russia.

excellent job with delivering gift basket to Russia

from New York, NY

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

In the beginning I was afraid to do business with foreign company because of the distance (USA-Russia) But from the first hour the people from Russian Flora made me feel comfortable and secure that the present (basket with flowers, chocolates and puppy)will be delivered to my long distance friend.

Delivery was also made on time, my friend is happy to therefore overall is excellent job from their side.

Nice Flowers and gifts to Russia & CIS

Comments about RussianFlora.com:

I’ve been using the service at RussianFlora.com for some time now, and have always been satisfied with the results. The customer support personnel are readily available, and have assisted me many times in the past. My girlfriend has always remained happy with the quality of the bouquets, other items delivered, and our relationship has flourished in part thanks to the good work that RussianFlrora.com is doing.