Other Flat Irons:
Rusk RUSK 1'' STR8 TOURMALINE CERAMIC FLAT IRON STRAIGHTENER

Rusk RUSK 1'' STR8 TOURMALINE CERAMIC FLAT IRON STRAIGHTENER

Great Straightener for wavy hair

Comments about Rusk RUSK 1'' STR8 TOURMALINE CERAMIC FLAT IRON STRAIGHTENER:

I've been using this straightener for about 3 months (almost every day) and so far it has been working like a dream. I previously owned a Rusk straightener, that I loved, and although this one doesn't get as hot as the previous one, (which is probably a good thing!) it does get the job done.

I have a lot of hair,but it is thin and wavy. With the 1" straightener, I have to separate my hair into sections in order to get everything straight, which you would expect to do with such a skinny straightener.

Overall, I would recommend this straightener to any of my friends if they were looking for a 1" ceramic straightener.

It takes about 5 minutes to get up to full heat, which really isn't bad. My hair is about shoulder length and it takes me about 7-10 minutes to get my hair as straight as I like it to be.

So far, I've dropped it from about 3 feet up (once) on to a wood floor and it didn't break. So it seems pretty durable. I find that Rusk products, in general, are pretty resilient to things like being dropped.