4.8

Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread

4.8

Best Bread on the market

Comments about Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread:

I think this is by far the best bread I have ever tried. It tastes great and is dense which makes you fuller. It is healthier than most bread so it will hep those who are trying to lose weight not only because it is low in calories, but because it is heavier it will help you eat less.

Delicious and Healthy

Comments about Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread:

Rudi's makes the best natural and gluten-free breads on the market. They can be found in most grocery stores as well as health food stores. While being a bit pricey, one slice of this bread makes up two of regular bread. Plus, it is good for you. Rudi's reputation for quality and nutrition is growing.

Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread - 6g of fiber a slice!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread:

My favorite kind of bread is probably sourdough, but I choose to eat wheat bread for its fiber content and health benefits. I was eating Rudi's Organic Bakery Whole Wheat Bread and liked it a lot, but when I saw they had a Double Fiber bread, I started buying it instead.

**Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread** is not only made with all natural, organic ingredients, it's free of high-fructose corn syrup. Their regular whole wheat bread has 3g of fiber per slice, but this Double Fiber bread offers a whopping 6g of fiber and 5g of protein per slice. Best of all, it doesn't taste like cardboard and isn't dense like I expected it to be. It tastes just like a regular slice of whole wheat bread. I make my son and I peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with this bread all the time and we love them!

Double Fiber bread gets its fiber from: organic whole wheat flour, organic wheat bran, organic oat fiber and organic oat flour. It is recommended that we get between 25-30g of fiber per day, and eating a sandwich made with Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread will get you almost half way there.

If you already eat whole wheat bread, I would highly recommend you try this bread. It not only tastes great and is good for you, but it's made with organic ingredients.

Nutrition Stats per slice: 90 calories, 1g fat, 0 cholesterol, 17g carbs, 6g fiber, 5g protein.

very good tasting, healthy choice!!

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Rudi's Organic Bakery Double Fiber Bread:

Rudis bread is the only kind i will buy now! its very good and healthy and tastes great which is a big one when you have young kids!! i would recommand this to anyone and everyone! The Flat Bread is also a thumbs up here!