Other Dog Groomings:

Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa Shampoo

Great Smelling & Moisturing Dog Shampoo

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa Shampoo:

When I purchased this product I was concerned that it was over priced.  As someone who owns a yorkie and bathes pretty regularly (about once a week) cost is pretty important.

I purchased this hoping that its claims for being non-drying were true - I was pleasantly surprised.  My dog, like many yorkies has issues with dry skin.  Washing more then every two weeks generally results in at least itchy skin, and often - dandruff.  I wash my dog every week with this shampoo - my dog never itches and we never has issues with flaky skin, **even though its winter!**

Many dog shampoos really strip the coat, making it dry and many lighten the color of the hair.  (My dog's golden hair often looks like its been bleached right after a wash.)  This does not, and remarkably it manages to add moisture to the hair and the skin while cleaning.  My dog looks clean, and smells wonderful and to top it all off the product is tearless so I never had to worry about it getting into the eyes.  What else could a gal want in a dog shampoo?