Other Irons:
Rowenta
DZ5075
Rowenta Iron

Rowenta Iron

Rowenta is a high quality brand

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Rowenta Iron:

When my husband got a new job as a corrections officer he told me I would need to start ironing his uniforms with military creased. Oh boy, my cheap iron did a horrible job. I saw this iron on TV and liked how well it worked. I did some researched and seen that Rowenta was a well-known company and usually produced high quality irons. I spent a lot of money on it and was pleasantly surprised. When ironing it does a wonderful job. I can get the creases just right and do not even have to use any starch. I love the little blast of steam when I am doing pockets that the corners are bent up. Takes care of them immediately. The only thing I do not like is it does not have an off button. You have to either unplug it or wait 8 minutes for it to auto shutoff. With a baby crawling around I would really prefer having an off button just in case I have to walk away for a minute. It is also pretty heavy so it takes some getting used to. With the “stand” type base it took me a while to realize where the back of the iron was when ironing. After several uses I am not a pro and it is fantastic to not have to use starch on my clothes anymore.

• Safety:

Rowenta Irons! What else can you want!

from Gallatin, TN

Comments about Rowenta Iron:

I love this iron! It's easy to use and irons like a dream.  I have to iron my husband's shirts for work (he wears very expensive shirts and I don't trust the cleaners to launder them because they tear them up, rip off buttons, iron creases into the shirts that NEVER come out) This iron uses steam to iron out wrinkles and doesn't get too hot that it burns the material.  I don't love ironing but this does make it tolerable and this is by far, the best iron I've ever owned.  I feel like i need to buy another one to keep on hand in case this one ever goes out on me, I love it so much!  Thank you, Rowenta for truly a piece of art!