Other Baby Formulas:

Roundys Milk-Based Baby Formula

not the best

from West Bend, WI

Comments about Roundys Milk-Based Baby Formula:

i was pretty dissappointed with this brand of formula.  I was referred to it by a friend, but it really didnt work that good for us.  It seemed my son was always spitting it up and had really foul smelling diapers. he was a lot of gas even though this was supposed to be something that was for preventing gas.  He cried a lot and i could hear his stomach constantly gurgurling.  I tried other formulas and it seemed to get better. we ended up going with enfamil and that seemed to help.  It was a bit pricer but it caused less issues.  I just regret that I didnt keep up with the nursing so that i could have went off the formula all together and just nursed.  For my second child, i was determined to just nurse because i didnt want to have to deal with formula issues and luckily it was a piece of cake.  we had no issues and he was so much happier and the huge thing was that we saved a ton of money. :)

Affordable and great quality

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Roundys Milk-Based Baby Formula:

Hi, this product (Roundys Infant formula with Iron) is great for parents who are cost conscience and need to save some money while also getting high quality formula that offers the same ingredients as those other name brand formulas out there. This is by far the cheapest formula in the store and is certainly not lacking any of the qualities of the other major brands that are currently on the market. Our baby seems to like the formula and after doing a side by side comparison, there is virtually no difference whatsoever. You get a lot for your money too, it's like half the price of Similac but you get twice as much as Similac, talk about a deal... the powder mixes very easily with water and the bottles clean out just as easily. I completely recommend this infant formula to all parents, especially those who what a high quality formula without the super, super hefty price tag. We all know babies aren't cheap and saving money is a top priority for most of us out there!