Other Gardenings:

Roundup Weed Killer Plus 1/2 Gallon

Max Control for 12 months -Roundup is ready for battle

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Roundup Weed Killer Plus 1/2 Gallon:

Roundup Ready–to-use Max Control 365 with One-touch Wand is another outstanding product of the Scott family. I have used the different “Round Up” products for years and I find that this one is more effective when I have those pesky weeds growing up around the patio or sidewalk. Now that we have a “rock yard” I find it ironic that if I wanted something to grow in the crack of the driveway or rocks, I couldn’t do it on a bet, yet there comes this healthy thriving weed up to challenge me. My answer to the battle of the weeds is Roundup’s Ready-To-Use Max Control 365” It has amazing results. It kills and prevents weeds for up to twelve months. I find spraying is best done in the late morning hours and I can usually see the weeds starting to wilt by the next day. While rain is not usually a problem in the south-west, spraying for weeds should not be done if it is going to rain and you certainly would not want to use a sprinkler for about an hour after spraying. The container of Roundup is a little over a gallon and is ready to use, NO MIXING and has a One-Touch Wand to spray with. I find this spray the most potent on weeds and should be used with caution to avoid damage to those desirable plants and trees.