Other Canned Goods:
Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros

Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros

Hotter than the original

Comments about Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros:

I really like the taste of Habanero chilies, and they really spice up the tomatoes in this product. They aren't lying when they call it hot. I usually use these tomatoes in one of two ways. I like to make a nice chip dip by heating a can of Rotel with processed cheese or a couple of cans of a nice cheese soup. Also like to mix a can of these tomatoes in with a couple of cans of turkey chili. Add some corn chips and sour cream, and you got a happy camper in me.

A Little Too Hot for Me

from TX

Comments about Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros:

I love using Rotel in almost any casserole to add spiciness but this brand of Rotel is just too hot for me. I accidentally bought this one the other day when I was making some chili for my family, didn't notice until I got home that I picked up the hot kind. I decided to add to my chili and thought that I would just reduce the amount of chili powder to counteract the hotness. It was still too hot for anyone in my family to eat. May taste good in small portions but make sure that you taste the level of spiciness before adding to your meal. Overall the taste is okay just too hot. I would recommend this for people who love the hot spicy foods. I may try again and dilute with the original when making my cheese dip but overall I am a little disappointed in this product. Too hot for kids for sure. To me the original is much better and has just the right desired amount of spice and flavor that anyone should need.

Rotel HOT Diced Tomatoes gives my food the perfect kick!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros:

I'm a big fan of all Rotel products, but Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros is by far the best. If you like spicy food, you've got to try this!

In my opinion, Rotel Mild and Rotel Original are very similar to cheaper brands, but I think that Rotel has more flavorings in theirs. Rotel Original is hotter than their Mild variety, but it's not hot enough for me and my husband. Once I tried **Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros**, there was no going back to the others!

The great thing about this hot version is that it is indeed HOT. There's no need to add anything else to make my dishes spicy when I use this. In fact, I used to use Rotel Original to make my salsa and I would add serrano chilies for more heat. Once I started making my salsa with **Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros**, I don't need to add anymore heat because the amount of spiciness from this product is perfect! Another thing I like about Rotel over other brands of diced tomatoes is the size of their dice. Their diced tomatoes are very petite and I like that.

If you enjoy spicy food, I highly suggest you try Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros. It's great for making spicy dip, throwing in casseroles, Mexican dishes or making great salsa!

Kick up your Chili!

Comments about Rotel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros:

These days our family is trying to stretch our budget so I make chili for dinner at least once a week.  Tonight I wanted to change up the flavor a bit so I added a can of Rotel Hot Dice Tomatoes with Habaneros.  It was good!  Rotel is the best and you can go to their website to get coupons!