Other Travel Websites:
RoomGator.com

RoomGator.com

Surprise Finds on this site

Comments about RoomGator.com:

It is an okay site, as it is worth a look at least. You can find some deals on the site, you just have to look rather hard to find. Worth a look at least.

Pretty easy to navigate the site, although I have experienced some issues in the past. There is some areas of the site that is somewhat unorganized to where you really have to hunt for things you are looking for. That is very time consuming and frustrating, especially if you are in a time crunch.

Features
They do have some good deals, however you really have to search for them and search pretty hard to find them. They definitely don't jump out at you. I don't like that aspect of the site. I stick with them because I have been very lucky so far in what travel deals I have gotten through them.

Customer Service
Customer service is decent, sometimes they do act as though they have no idea what you are talking about if you need to call. I sometimes get frustrated with them because I have to constantly repeat over and over again what I am seeking.

• Features:
  • Customer Service:

Great for comparing room rates

Comments about RoomGator.com:

I think this website is really great if you are looking to compare rates on multiple hotels. My husband and I have used it multiple times when traveling. We travel on a budget and this website helps you find really good deals. You need to know your destination and dates of travel. Once you put those in, it will pull up about every hotel in the area. It breaks them down into prices by room type. It also tells you the specific place the hotel is located in. I use this website frequently to browse and compare rates. I would highly recommend trying out this website if you are looking to travel on a budget. It is a huge help in finding a hotel.

It is really easy to use. You start by searching the place you want to travel and the dates you want to go. It will do the rest for you.

Features
The main feature of this website is searching hotels and finding you the best price.

Customer Service
I have never had any problems with customer service while using this website.

• Features: