3.7
Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites
Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Creamy Basil and Parmesean Chicken

Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Creamy Basil and Parmesean Chicken

3.7

Easy dinner never tasted so good!

from Mineral Wells, WV

Comments about Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Creamy Basil and Parmesean Chicken:

The first time I purchased this product, it was only because it was on sale and I had a high value coupon.  I never thought it would end up being one of my favorite "go to" meals, but it has!  Not only is it quick and easy to prepare, but everyone in my family really enjoys it .  Keep an eye out for coupons for this product as well.

Why go out to eat anymore?

from Acworth, GA

My family loves to eat at Romano's Macaroni Grill...it is probably one of our top ten favorite restaurants.  But like everyone else, we are trying to eat out less frequently.  When I saw that I could buy a boxed mix by Romano's  at my grocery store that would imitate our favorite entrees from Romano's Macaroni Grill I was super excited!  I had to add fresh chicken to make this boxed mix - but it was very clear on the box that I would need to add this.  The directions were very clear and concise.  I followed each direction that they gave me, and in about thirty minutes I was setting my table with a gourmet meal!  My family was so impressed.  We all agreed that it tasted as good as the entree's at the restaurant.  I added bread and a salad to round out the meal.  The only thing that I would say that bothered me a little bit was the portion size.  The portions seemed a little on the small side.  I guess I will have to buy 2 boxes next time!

Expensive

from Cranesville, PA

I had a coupon for these box dinners and still would not pay the price for them.  I think that for the price it should be a complete meal including the meat! I can buy hamburger helper or some other option and add the meat for a whole lot cheaper. Though they taste good, I just cant justify the money for the taste or quantity.