4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Rolaids Chewable Tablet Regular Sodium Free relieves Heartburn 1

**Rolaids Chewable Tablet Regular Sodium Free relieves Heartburn 12X12 pack (Pfizer) really saved the day. I was at a business lunch for my boss the other day and my chest started hurting. I tried to ignore it. And I didn't want to get up and go to the restroom during his little speech. My friend beside noticed my dismay and asked me quielty what was wrong, I told her and she offered me a ****Rolaids Chewable Tablet Regular Sodium Free relieves Heartburn 12X12 pack (Pfizer) so I took two. Thank goodness. Withing minutes I started to feel better. My heartburn eased off just about he time he asked me to stand up and speak. The tastes was not too bad. Being chewable is a great thing and eay too because that makes them easier and quicker to absorb. I am glad it made me feel better on this day. So I went out and bought a box full. I keep some in my purse and at home just in case. They have come in handy for me since and I love them. What a great and handy product with no after taste or side effects. **

It works in a pinch.

I rarely get heartburn so I really didn't think abour heartburn medicine until I was away on vacation last year. It was a tropical vacation and exotic foods. of course you want to try all the local foods. The buffet was to die for from main courses all the way to dessert. Well something I ate gave me the most horrible heartburn. I was dying. Well at these places they only have a small little shop with a very limited supply of necessities. So I endure the pain and wait for the shop to open in the morning. Let me tell you it was a very long night. In the morning, as I wait for the shop to open the heartburn is still kicking it. Well as i said with limited choices there it is cherry rolaids. I quickly bought them and popped some in my mouth. It didn't take long for some relief to kick in. it was like a wave washing over the heartburn and then calm. I felt like a million bucks compared to what i felt like a half hour ago. So now when I travel I always have some with me just in case.

Nice flavor, good relief

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids does a good job of temporarily relieving the discomfort of heartburn and indigestion. This peppermint flavored variety has a nice cooling sensation as well. The fruit flavored ones probably taste a little better, but the peppermint flavor of this one makes the relief feel a little bit better.

• Immediacy:

They work but not too tasty

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

I have always been affected by heart burn and sour stomach especially when I was pregnant. For 9 months I lived off of Rolaids . I feel so sick all of the time. I would eat the hard ones like candy. I found these and they weren't too bad . I don't like that it takes for ever to chew . I just think it feels like you are chewing clay that won't go down. I think because it's so gummy it takes a little but longer to start to work. But it does work but I wasn't to happy about the taste.

• Immediacy:

Rolaids is a highly effective antacid

from Minden, LA

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids peppermint is an excellent antacid. It is reliable, easy to take, and is great for heart burn, reflux, flatulence and stomach upset. It is one of the best products on the market. It helps with foods that don't digest well and reflux. It is a product I trust.

• Immediacy:

Thank Goodness For Rolaids!

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids are great little tablets that do the trick! It seems like every time I eat rice it must swell in my throat or something. I never even get up from the table before it happens.My throat starts feeling like it is closing up. I feel like I am choking. Not really choking because I can still breathe O.K. However I can chew a rolaids,if I can find one, and it starts to get better and eventually it goes away. If I chew the Rolaids really well and kind of make a little saliva in my mouth with the Rolaids before I swallow it and then swallow all of it,I get ALLLLLL better!!

I know that explanation is a bit too gross! However I do not know any other way to say it. Well, in other words --**ROLAIDS WORK! **I suppose another word for it is "indigestion." There is no such thing as "Heart Burn." That is what it feels like though. It feels like your heart is burning,but we know that that is not so. I'll bet that is where the name came from though.

No matter how I put it or say it, Rolaids do a really good job. They get rid of indigestion! Rolaids make me feel all better. **No more indigestion for me!**

Rolaids Chewable Tablets don't always help

from Ville Platte, LA

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids Chewable Tablets help me when my heartburn isn't as severe as it always was. I started with Rolaids about 3 months ago and I wouldn't reccommend them if u have heartburn often as I do. These chewable tablets only help me when i start to get heart burn that is bareable, but when it progresses, they really don't help me, AT ALL.

Rolaids Chewable Tablet

from Washington, DC

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

If you get really bad heartburn then rolaids is a great remedy. It comes in different flavors and they are chewable so they are easy to take. they actually taste really good, kind of like a chewy candy to me. They work really fast and do a great job at getting rid of heartburn. They are fairly cheap as well so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank to buy them. These work better than most heartburn medicines I have taken and I love that I can chew them because I really hate swallowing pills. I recommend these for anyone who suffers from heartburn and has trouble swallowing pills, or just anyone who suffers from bad heartburn and wants to try something new because the medication they are taking isn't working for them.

Rolaids are great!

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

I actually got these Rolaids to help with my pregnancies during the third trimester whenever I felt the heartburn coming one. I tried Tums but they didn't seem to do anything for me and so I went to the store and saw these Rolaids chewable tablets and that they are for heartburn as well and decided to give them a try. I am glad that I did! There is nothing worse than being in the last stretch of pregnancy and feeling uncomfortable than to have heartburna nd no relief thrown on top of it. These were a lifesaver for me and I liked that they are sodium free. The flavor is good as well, not fruity and almost like an after dinner mint. Not quite but almost and the relief is pretty fast, which is great!

Rolaids Chewable Tablets are the best

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids Chewable Tablets are the best. I am so glad to hear that they will be back on the market again, making me and a lot of other people soooooo happy. What I like about the product is that it doesn't have that awful chalky taste to them. They are easy to carry in my purse, If I'm going to eat a meal that may be troublesome I can chew one before the meal. I can't tell you how distressed I am at not being able to find this product. When I can find them again I will stock up on them and try to keep my supply from running out. I am not exaggerating that I love this product. I even like all the flavors. I have tried other products but none work as well. I have been to the pharmacy and stood beside other customers looking at the empty spot where they should be on the shelf. Bring back this product and produce more so I don't have to worry about buying them. I am so glad to have a chance to tell you that I am a loyal customer.

Were have my Rolaids gone

from Stacy, MN

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

I am an avid Rolaid user have been for many years Since the product recall which yes I had gotten some that had the musty taste but had no adverse reactions. I have stuggled awaiting for the retailers in my area to start stocking this product again. No other product I have tried compares, either I have to take multiple doses to try and get the same relief as I can get with the Rolaids Chewable tablets. Sodium Free is an extra perk as most of us do not need to have added sodium in our diets. I await the strong return of all the Roilaid line of products to help heartburn suffers.

Rolaids chewable tablets

from Port Allegany, PA

Comments about Rolaids Regular Chewable Tablets:

We really like the Cherry flavored Rolaids Chewable tablets. My husband gets heartburn frequently and takes these Rolaid chewable tablets almost every day. They work fast and are very effective. Just two tablets is all it takes to get rid of even the worst heartburn. Plus they taste good. The good taste makes it easier to get kids to be willing to chew the cherry flavored rolaids chewable tablets when they have heartburn. Getting these in a 2 pack is much more economical. It's also perfect that they are also sodium free. This is a big bonus for people concerned about high blood pressure. My husband gets hearburn frequently and likes to convinience of the plastic bottle. He can take it anywhere and not worry about breakage. It's easy to take when traveling and fits easily into a purse or carry on bag. Since it's not a liquid it clears through airport security very easily. Plus it's easy just to throw a few tablets into another container when going out for dinner.