Other Digestion Medicines:
Indigestion Medicine
Rolaids
Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets

Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets

rolaids are the only thing that work for me.

from Protivin, IA

Comments about Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets:

i occasionly have heartburn or a sour stomach and rolaids are usually the only thing that will work for me. i have tried tums and a few other products but i prefer that rolaid multiple symtom chewable tablets. they come in a variety of flavors and i have not found a flavor that i find offensive. i probably need them once or twice a week or more if i have a flair up of symtoms. i know that they have been hard to get lately because they must have had a problem with the newer soft chewable ones but i have never tried those i have always stuch with the chewable tablets and have never had a problem with any of those. i don't know what the problem was with the soft chewable kind but they pulled them off the market and also pulled alot of other rolaids in my area but i wish they could get them back out because i have been using some other brands and i am not nearly as satisfied with them as i was with the rolaid brand.

Effective heartburn medication

from Medina, OH

Comments about Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets:

Rolaids Softchews were my go-to medicine for heartburn when I was pregnant with my sons. I found that they were more effective than Tums or other chewables, and safer to use than pills like Zantac.

I prefer the Wild Cherry flavor Softchews, but the vanilla flavor was also pleasant. I liked that I could take this medication without gagging over the chalky texture or bad taste. Chalky heartburn medicines make me want to drink a lot of water, which just makes heartburn worse. I was able to take the Softchews with little or no water, making them more effective.

My biggest problem with the product is that by the time I was pregnant with my second child, I had a very hard time finding it. I don't know if it isn't very popular and therefore many stores stopped carrying it or what, but I would stock up whenever I found a store selling it. The price was not too high and I liked finding a product that worked well and was easy to take.

Rolaids Tablets Extra Strength do the trick!!

from Easley, SC

Comments about Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets:

**Rolaids Tablets Extra Strength three Pack Tropical Punch 30 Per Package does the trick!! With both pregnancies, I had horrible heartburn. I turned to Rolaids for relief. They helped take the edge off. They helped me tolerate the pain, but it did not completely disappear. The taste was fine, even for a pregnant lady. The different flavors were good and helped mask the chalkyness. The added calcium is a plus too, especially when pregnant. I did not want to take a prescription when pregnant for safety purposes so this was a good alternative. The price was great and the company offers coupons in the paper frequently. A three pack is convienent so I can have a pack in my purse, home, and work. The packaging was standard heart burn relief medicine packaging and could be improved so the medicine is not exposed once opened. **Rolaids Tablets Extra Strength 3 Pack Tropical Punch 30 Per Package are a great alternative for some relief from heartburn when pregnant.****

Rolaids Chews

from Wilmer, AL

Comments about Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets:

I really love the Rolaidsw chews. I use them for heartburn and gas pressure, they are fast  acting and just about the only thing over-the-counter  that can relieve my gas pressure fast , try them you will agree.They also come in tropical favor , 12 and 24 packs.

Rolaids was a life saver during my pregnancy!

from Castle Hayne, NC

Comments about Rolaids Extra Strength Chewable Tablets:

When we found out that we were pregnant I was experiancing some very bad gas problems that would keep me up all night.  It was so bad that it was making me sick.  I couldn't take Pepto or any other over the counter medicines since I was pregnant, so I asked my doctor for a recommendation and he told me Rolaids.  So we purchased the biggest bottle that we could and I would keep it by my bedside.  The first night that I took it I immediatley noticed a difference.  I was still a little uncomfortable but I was able to get a good nights sleep.  After the the first couple doses I felt completley better.  I had no more gas and I wasn't sick anymore.  Not only does Rolaids do what it says it does, it also doesn't have an awful, chalky taste that some other similar products can leave behind.  In a array of flavors, Rolaids has made it possible to find one that you are sure to love.  Now that I have had my baby, I still keep Rolaids on my nightstand just in case I wake up with gas or heart burn, at least I know it works!