Other DVD Players & Recorders:
Roku Netflix Player DVD Player

Roku Netflix Player DVD Player

Fantastic piece of equipment!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Roku Netflix Player DVD Player:

I swore I would never get a streaming device. I'm eating my words. I love love love it! It only took less than 30 minutes to set up. That included having to get online and registering on Roku.com. It is sooo easy to setup. I think that is what most women are afraid of. It's so easy to use. My only complaint is that I can't stream the movies that are just being released thru NetFlix. I have an acct with them so I don't really bother with the others. Hopefully that will change one day soon. In the meantime, I get all my BBC mystery series which I adore. The new series that NetFlix came out with that is exclusive to NetFlix are on the streaming with all episodes available. The Roku player is so tiny you can barely see it. Of course, it's setting on a smoked glass entertainment center. I have the Roku 2 and I would say this one is the best one without getting into all the gadgety extras. In other words, this one is for those of us who are a little bit intimidated by electronics. Go for it and give it a try! You'll love it!

• Playback Quality: