3.6
Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men

Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men

3.6

Seeing some growth after 3 months with Rograine

My husband started using Rogaine a little over 3 months ago.  He has a complete bald spot in the back and is very thin on top.  Since the Rogaine treatment just 3 months ago I noticed some actual hair growth on the balding spot in the back.  The thinning on top has also gotten thicker.  You have to put it on twice a day.  Make sure you don't put it on to close to bedtime or it will get all over your pillow.  We learned this the hard way, after changing the pillowcase every night.  Now my husband puts the first treatment on in the morning before work and the second treatment on after he comes home from work.

Rogaine made my scalp itch like crazy.

Maybe Rogaine works good for others but this stuff made my scalp itch like crazy. I do not usually have sensitive skin and I followed the directions but the longer I used it the more it made my scalp itch and the worst thing I could do was scratch it because then it burned. I hate to waste monet but had to throw the rest of it out because after about 6 weeks of torture I figured this stuff is not worth me using because I do not want to put up with this constant irritation. I guess being bald will not be so bad as I have been losing my hair since I was 18. Rogaine might work for others but be warned it can turn out to be a nightmare. I would suggest just getting a 1 month supply if available so at least if it does not work for you, you will not waste as much. If you have sensitive skin I would avoid just be bald & deal with it. It would have been nice if it had worked but could not put up with the itch long enough to really know if it would work.

My Hair!

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

I have to say, by far, this is the worst brand name product I have ever had the misfortune to use. I was using a store brand hair regrowth treatment before I gave this a try and I was sorely disappointed. I thought that if the store brand was good, which it was, Rogaine would be even better. I began losing hair within a few weeks. Over the months that I used this product I saw a gradual, continuous thinning of my hair. The foam is a complete waste of time. You can't get a consistent, accurate dose of it every time. And the application process is a nightmare. It goes all over your hair and hardly gets into the scalp. If you should have long or curly hair you are completely out of luck. This product is expensive, messy, and ineffective. I have switched back to the store brand hair regrowth treatment. I can only hope that with time I can at least undo the hair loss that I have incurred through the use of this inferior product

it works but.....

from Carrboro, NC

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

My brother has been keeping using this, and I have been using it for a couple of months too. it does have some effects in regrowing your hair, making your hair more thick.  However, there are a couple of things I am concerned about.  According to my brother, he said he had to keep using this for the rest of his life, come on he is only in his early 30s...... if you stop using it, the hair you have on your head will gradually fall off, I never figure out how could that happen.  Also you know to keep applying the foam on your scalp twice a day could be very painful and hard to keep doing forever. for example if you are heading for a meeting, you even need to bring this to your hotel, that sucks!  Also it has a very unique smell,, it's nothing bad, it smells like shampoo, however, I just dont like that intense smell on your fingers after you apply this to your scalp. also it only helps certain pattern baldness, read the manual first

I love my Rogaine... don't take it away from me!

from Clovis, CA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

Okay, I'm a woman and I'm using the men's Rogaine because that's what most derms prescribe for women.  I lost quite a bit of hair due to hormonal issues and I'm still under 40!  Thanks to Rogaine, I'm now growing a ton of hair!  I also brush my hair with a boar bristle brush once a night and massage my scalp to get the blood flowing and to strenghthen my hair and my hair dresser now says my hair loss is abnormal.  Abnormal in that I lose so little hair.  This stuff is a miracle worker for me.  My husband was skeptical, but he's even using it now that I showed him all the little hairs sprouting up on my head.

Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men FAILURE

from Hialeah, FL

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

I think that this foam does not work at all. i tried it on my shiny bald head and there is no hair. isnt that what the commericial says? Also you pay for so much money for such a small qunatity of foam, i mean its so ridiciouls and stupid! I want my damn money back, because it is so stupid just go use bosely and really get it done. Dont get me wrong though it has a great idea but failed to excecute it... they atleast should of marketed it way better. i personally think that this is a **FAILURE.** Do not try it at all, way to much money, and you look like such an idiot putting this ******* your head. Just please take my advice. Its expensive and does **NOT **at all. please never buy this i am telling you, you can try it but u will waste your time. Go just use bosely or somthing else i cannot say this enough. results are minimal as well so its not even worth the expensive price to pay for at all. So dont waste ur money and spend it on somthing that realling works such as **BOSLEY.**

Rogaine made my scalp itch like crazy.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth gives men back their livelihood.

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth for men is progress and hope for women too. I wish them made it as simple for women as they have for men. Having the Rogaine in a foam version makes it easier for a person to apply by themselves.

Rogaine Foam it's not worth the money

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

I bought Roagaine Foam for my son who started noticing hair loss in the crown area. After using the complete treatment I needed a magnifying glass to be able to see "just peach fuzz", after he stopped using of the peach fuzz went away. I think it's very expensive for the results he got.

Gloria from Marietta, Ga

If you don't like the hole in you natural- then it's time for R

from Oxford, MI

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

If your hair is thinning out or further along than that , then it"s time to concider using Rogaine, this product really works, you would be suprised at how many people use Rogaine, and to tell you the truth it's really not that costly .  Give Rogaine a try , you won't loose. The best thing for using this product is that once your hair starts to regrow , and covers up that bald spot thats be bring you down, you will fill like a new person , and have more confidiance. So what you waiting for, go for it.

Seeing some growth after 3 months with Rograine

from Brick, NJ

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

Rogaine will help make you look youthful again, and confident!

from Irwin, IA

Comments about Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 Month For Men:

I bought this product for my dad. He's been having hair loss problems for the past couple of years. His confidence has been brought down because of it. I heard about Rogaine foam and thought, why not have him try it! He was a bit skeptical at first, what man wouldn't be. Thanks to this product, my dads hair has grown back! He feels much more confident now, and he looks great!