Robeson Preppie Food Processor Reviews
Read 1 Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Robeson Preppie Food Processor:
This Robeson Preppie Food Processor is a great help to me in the kitchen. I have used this food processor to make mounds of slaw. I remember watching my mom make slaw and she would cut up the ingredients with a biscuit cutter. It took a lot of work! This food processor can save loads of time and enables me to choose a variety of cutting options.
What I like about the Robeson Preppie Food Processor:
- It cuts down a lot on preparation time.
- It is made well - a heavy base and the attachments are made of quality materials.
- It is pretty simple to use - just lock on the type of cutting device you want and have at it.
- The attachments come completely off to make clean-up easier.
What I don't like about the Robeson Preppie Food Processor:
- Sometimes it's kind of hard for me to get the cutting well locked on - it would help to have really clear arrows to line up or something.
- It can be pretty messy - the one that shreds shoots out the food and sometimes it misses the bowl.
- I don't like the clean up - there are lots of parts, such as the blade, the well, and the whole machine.
The Robeson Preppie Food Processor is great at saving time. People who use recipes with a lot of diced or chopped ingredients in particular might really like this product. I'd like to see a design that is a little more user friendly to put together, but once it's together it's easy to use and works well. The clean up is a bit of a mess, but it probably beats chopping everything by hand for most people.