2.8

Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike

2.8

Roadmaster sx mtn bike

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

I have had a lot of bike in my days. Thsi bike for the money is well worth it. Smoothe ride, the durablilty is top notch. I can say enough about it. Reading some negitive reviews is hard to believe. I highly recommend this bike to anyone. My son enjoys riding this bike on a daily basis and it is not only a great functional bike but also a great looking bike

Very low quality

from Walla Walla, WA

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

DON'T BUY THIS BIKE.  I bought it a few days ago and from the first day it didn't work right.  The biggest problems are when you switch gears, the pedals don't catch and if you're riding standing up, it will just about throw you off the bike.  Trust me, it's a terrible bike.

THIS BIKE SUCKS, I DON'T CARE HOW CHEAP IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

from Hanover, MD

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

**I bought this bike in october of 2009, and i just realized last night that the right pedal is completly cracked, the front brake don't hold and i replaced the rear brakes with the Tektro SU 20 V-brake, the front shocks suck, i'm 210lbs and the shocks sag, i have to lean back to get the rest of the sag out, the seat is to hard and small, the gears stick in like 1 and 2nd, i'm about to put a 66cc 2-stroke engine made for bike on it that will get me up to about 45mph, but i have to say i did top out the 18th gear at 31.1mph(clocked by swin 10 function bike computer) going down hill on my own power, but what i do like is that it is a pretty light bike**

Out of Style!

from Columbus, NJ

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

Okay, I agree that this bike is very high tech.  With 18 speeds, it is pretty decent for the mountain biker and the bike racer.  But the fact is, it is OUT OF STYLE!

Come on, this bike looks like it is from the 1970's.  It does not belong in today's fashion soceity.

If you want durability DON'T buy it

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

We bought this bike for our son and were pleased to get a good price.  Just out of the 90-day guarantee the pedal just fell off.  Since my husband was unable to repair it and taking it to a bike shop cost almost as much as the bike we just bought our son a new, more expensive bike.

outstanding

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Roadmaster 26" Mens Sport SX 18-Speed Mountain Bike:

Very well made product. Bought two of this bikes for my boys and they really put them to the test! After about a year, the bikes are still in great shape. Would recomend these types of  bikes to anyone to buy!