3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

roc truely works

I STARTED USING ROC PRODUCTS A FEW YEARS AGO. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO CHANGE IN, HOW I LOOKED. BUT, OF COURSE EVERYTHING IN TIME. ONE DAY I WAS SITTING WITH MY MOTHER AND SOME FRIENDS WHEN ONE SAID "YOU LOOK YOUNGER" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I TOLD THEM, I WAS USING THIS NEW PRODUCT I FOUND ROC. THEY FIRST SAID TO ME NO, ITS SOMETHING ELSE AND I SAID THAT'S IT ALL I USE. SO, I HAVE KEPT USING ROC AND, I GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN AND LOOKS. I , EVEN FEEL YOUNGER  AND BETTER THEN I HAVE IN YEARS. I TRUELY LOVE ROC IT IS WHAT IT SAYS IT IS.

A very smelly product

So I kept reading about this priduct and how great it was.  I decided to splurge since it is pretty expensive and see what all the hype was about.  I am just starting to get those fine lines under your eyes and I thought it would be a great spot to test it out.  Well, once I got it home and opened it up - YUCK!  This stuff has the most horrendous smell to it - maybe others do as well, but none that I have ever tried!  It almost burned my nose, that smell, and it was really hard for me to even apply it to myself.  And, boy, how that smell lingers - it does not do away at all.  I had to end up washing my face in the morning.  Now, it did sting a bit, so I guess it was working, but unfortunately I was not able to use it for more than a few occasions becuase of the horrible smell.  I gave it to my mom and she even ended up throwing it away due to the smell!  I am a little disappointed that I wasted my money, but would encourage RoC to try and make a product a little less stinky!

Does what it says.

from Southern Cal

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have been using it for years, I am 48 and my skins looks really good. No wrinkles. I think part of it is genetics, my mother has no wrinkles either and she's in her 70's, but my skin looks better than my younger sisters. Don't expect miracles. But in my opinion what this does is that over time it helps prevent wrinkles. I started using it about 10 years ago, when I wasn't yet wrinkled and it seems to really help with keeping them at bay.

Absorption
It's rather thick and feels greasy, I use it at night or if I'm not going out because it sits on your skin for too long. Don't think it absorbs too well, nor fast. That's the one thing that I don't like about it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Don't know if it does or not. I think that's a personal thing that some ladies may have problems with. I don't have issues with it clogging pores.

For an over the counter product, it's pretty good at keeping my skin relatively wrinkle free. As mentioned I think that it's more probably good at keeping wrinkles away than improving them once you have them. That's been my experience. Don't think I'd recommend it for someone with very sensitive skin, though. Sometimes it stings a little. I have slightly sensitive skin and most of the time it's fine, but every now and then it can sting ever so slightly.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

ROC has my real BEAUTY in mind...Love it!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I just reviewed the counterpart to this product, the Night time wrinkle corrector, and this, like the other, is one of the BEST products I have ever used. I have been using it for over a year now and have noticed EXCEPTIONAL results to the wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. In fact, a patient's wife actually told me yesterday how beautiful and smooth my skin was! That is PROOF that it works! I have struggled with those lines around my mouth for years and was gifted genetically with them as every woman in the family has them. I didn't want them so I tried multiple products without success until this one.

THis product is an excellent moisturize, wrinkle corrector and youth preserver! Used everyday following a night with it's counterpart, I cannot say how wonderful the product is! My wrinkles are so less noticeable and that is what matters to me. It's worth eveyr penny spent on this product.

Extremely effective! I cannot say enough good things about ROC and how they have changed the look of my mouth. I feel like 15 years have been removed from my lips!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

does what it says its going to.

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have used many different anti-ageing products and this one you can see a difference. It makes your skin soft and smooth and controls the look of wrinkles. The cost is actually very good in comparison to the more expensive ones out there that do the same thing. At least for me, I do not see a difference in using the more expensive brands out there or this brand.

Made my skin feel soft

from Frederick, MD

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I purchased this product about one week ago. I bought it because I have dark circles under my eyes and the skin under my eyes is thin and starting to get sunken in a little. The product made my skin feel really soft for the first few days. The skin on my eyelids flaked a bit from the product, but I have sensitive skin.
The area under my eyes got a bit puffy, but now it looks a little like bags under my eyes, so I'm not sure I prefer that over the sunken in. I do like the way my skin feels in general, but really have not noticed any other changes. I have a crease between my brows, which it didn't affect at all. I will keep using it though, to see if it in another 3 weeks time, there are any significant changes. I do like that it has a sunscreen in it. Plus, my pores don't get clogged with this, and most other products, including sunscreens and moisturizer's do cause my pores to clog.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin is very prone to clogging, this product doesn't seem to bother my pores, so I do like it just for that purpose.

So far so good. I will give it more time.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This stuff does really work if used on daily basis

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have used many 'anti-aging' products in the past, and have found that the Roc Day Serum really does work - if you use it on a daily continual basis.  It is not greasy, (which a lot of the other products on the market are) and make-up goes on over it very easy.  Other facial cremes or serums are so greasy that I find it impossible to get it to absorb into my skin and end up wiping it off.  This goes on very nicely, and you get a little tingle factor from the retinol - which the label clearly states that you may - but I notice the lines on my neck decreasing in depth, which is awesome.  The price is also very competitve with other products on the market, which also makes it appealing.  I am going to try the night serum next, and maybe with the use of both of these products together, I will have even more success!  If you are hesitant to purchase, I recommend that you do, but give it a good month before you really look for any changes, as all good things, you have to give it time.

roc truely works

from Chino, CA

Great non-greasy moisturizer

from Louisville, KY

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I started using RoC on a daily basis about six months ago.  I am very happy with it as a non-greasy moisturizer with SPF sun protection.  I am in my mid-forties, and have a few tell-tale laughter lines appearing beneath my eyes and around my lips.  Since using this cream I have not noticed any additional lines and wrinkles developing.  I am very happy to maintain my current skin condition, with minimal lines.  RoC appears to be helping me to do so.  This product does not cost much considering its effectiveness.  I like the fact that it also provides sun protection.  I could never remember to use a sunscreen on my face in addition to a moisturizer, especially in the winter.  This sun protection may be a factor in why my minimal lines have not progressed since I started using this product.  I also find that a little goes a long way.  I do not need to apply a big amoung to achieve full face coverage.

Not a miracle cream, but it moisturizes

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I had been hearing a lot of commercials and reading ads for the roc Retinol Correxion deep wrinkle daily moisturizer with 30 SPF, so I decided to give it a try. Honestly, I don't think I can say that it's working or that it isn't. It's a really lightweight cream, doesn't seem to be clogging pores or irritating my skin, but I don't notice any real improvements in my skin's texture or tone. I am in my late 30s and have fine lines around my eyes, and deeper lines along my forehead. I used this product every day for the entire summer -- it feels good going on, seems to be a decent sun protector, but I'm not sure it does anything for the fine lines or deeper wrinkles. I will keep using the product until it's gone, but not sure I will go out of my way to purchase it again. It wasn't cheap, and I'm not totally convinced that it's better than any of the other products I've used. Mild smell, lightweight cream and SPF are all good traits, though.

The RoC moisturizer is not creamy enough for dry skin.

from Yukon, OK

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have an ongoing search for a moisturizer for extremely dry skin.  RoC's advertisement looked promising, and it had been years since I had tried it last, so, I thought it was time to try the daily moisturizer.  I was impressed with the spf of 30, and RoC does have a reputable name.  Unfortunately, it wasn't even creamy when I put it on. It seemed stiff coming out of the tube. It made my face feel very tight, and not in a good way.  When I finally got it spread all over my face, it was too dry for my foundation to go on. When I tried, it rolled up. I couldn't believe it.  I had to completely was my face of this moisturizer.  I tried this more than once, with the same outcome. I think there are a number of people who can use RoC daily moisturizer, but, unfortunately, I am not one of them.  People who don't have this extremely dry skin may love it, but, it's just not creamy enough for my parched skin.

Antiaging should not mean pimples again!

from Concord, NC

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have been using the Roc "Retinol Correxion" Deep Wrinkle Night Cream for about a week and a half because like all women I am trying to win the war on aging but come on now! I wanted to turn back time, but not to puberty! This product is supposed to be non-comedogenic but it is breaking my face out again like I used to in Jr. High and High School! The smell is quite pleasant, it dosn't feel greasy and it goes on very easily! So I shall slog onward and see if it makes the wrinkles and age spots go away.