4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I was sceptic but made me a believer in less than a month of use

I am 36 years old with two children - 4 & 2 years old and a job often requiring more than 40 hrs a week of time put in.  I get very little sleep and was starting to look much older.  People were commenting on how tired I looked due to increasing lines around my eyes and dark bags under my eyes.  I tried to cover with makeup but always looked cakey and showed through.  I researched many products online and found them to be too expensive.  While out shopping at my favorite warehouse store, I came across the RoC Retinol Corresion Eye Cream - 2 pack at a decent price.  Thought would give a try expecting to be disappointed.

After just a week of use - dabbing under eye area twice a day (morning and night) - I started noticing a difference in the texture of my skin as well as a slight reduction in the dark bags.  I continued using consistently and have now seen a huge difference - no longer get comments about looking tired or sick.  On recent visit back home, I was asked by several people where I found the Fountain of Youth b/c hadn't changed since they last saw me 10-20 years ago.

I have limited income and find this product to be worth more than the price I paid.  I got 2 .5 fl oz tubesabout 3 months ago and seemed to have barely used any of the first tube.  I am a huge fan of this product and would strongly recommend to anyone!!!

Great advertising, awful product

I spent a lot of time looking at anti-aging creams in the stores for a few months before I decided to buy this one. The only wrinkles I had were some minor ones around my eyes and being in my 30's I was concerned about them. Like most women are. I finally settled on Roc and bought this cream thinking at the very least I might get a little moisturizing. I wasn't expecting a miracle cream that would vanish all of my minor wrinkles around my eyes but I sure as heck didn't expect what I did get. Within 2 days the skin under both eyes was red and swollen and it burned. I stopped using the cream right away but the damage was done. The redness continued and then the skin started peeling. You can imagine how frightful I looked, not to mention the way it made me feel out in public and at work. That stuff is dreadful. If it worked for other people, great. However, you can look up reviews on all of the Roc products and find that what happened to me has happened to A LOT of other people. I settled on Anew products. They're wonderful and they do NOT damage your skin in any way. I will always do my research from now on before trying something new. Especially something I put on my face.

ROC is it

from Austin, Texas

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Dark Circles
    • Loose Skin
    • Puffiness
    • Tired Eyes
    • Wrinkles

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

Love it goes with my L'Oreal review

Didn't notice a difference

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I used this eye cream to reduce and prevent fine lines around my eyes. I am in my early 30s and want to prevent eye wrinkles and this may have helped prevent eye wrinkles but the few creases I do have were not affected by this eye cream. I did not notice them get any smaller or less noticeable. I did feel the cream absorbing into my skin upon application which made me think it was really working. The cream is very smooth and applied quickly and easily. I used it under moisturizer and makeup and it did not interfere with concealer or foundation. The cream dried quickly and I did not need to use a lot to cover the intended areas. I do think retinol works well but I think this cream isn't a high enough concentration for me to work and give noticeable results.

Absorption
    This cream absorbed quickly and evenly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I had no problems with this cream clogging pores or irritating my sensitive skin.

Great advertising, awful product

from Gardiner, ME

Roc eye cream

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

RoC retinol correxion eye cream is pretty great! It's affordable compared to a lot of other eye creams so I had to try it after reading a lot of positive things about it in a lot of magazines! I use this eye cream on my eyes and on my forehead and neck before I go to bed. I know it's technically an eye cream but it works well on these areas as well. It doesn't irritate my acne prone skin, doesn't clog my pores and it's very light weight so it doesn't feel sticky or gross after I apply it. I am only 23 so I don't have major wrinkles yet but I have noticed some very fine lines around my eyes and my forehead and neck and this cream has definetly made my skin look more smooth and younger. I have been using this RoC eye cream for a few months now. It's helped out a lot also to avoid my makeup getting stuck in any creases around my face. I would recommend this eye cream to anyone hoping to correct light wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.

Moisturizing

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I really like ROC eye cream for the value you get for the money. Retinol products can be irritating to my skin but I have not experienced a problem with redness or dryness. I do see some improvement in the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes. I do have issues with puffiness which seems to be the case with a heavier eye cream so i do not like to use it at night.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This eye cream works instantly.

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I use this eye cream nearly every day. It works instantly to make the skin around my eyes look refreshed and not like I just rolled out of bed. It also diminishes any redness that occurred in the night to my sensitive skin. My skin feels smooth after applying the cream. I keep it in the refrigerator so it is nice and cool when I apply it. it gives me the confidence I need to go out the door even in a rush. I often use this eye cream right after a face scrub and it makes my face so soft.

Absorption
    Especially when it's cold (I keep it in the refrigerator) it absorbs right away. I have never experienced a greasey residue on my fingers or face after using roc eye cream.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have never had a problem with this product clogging my pores. I have sensitive skin but have had no problems using this product.

I always get comments on how smooth my face (including around my eyes) looks. I will keep using this product.

Lightweight Moisturizer

from San Diego, CA

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I have tried many anti-wrinkle eye creams in the past, some with extensive ingredient names, some priced far greater than this one and some department store brands. Finally, I decided that most researchers recommend a product with Retinol if you want to see lasting effects. I have been using the RoC Retinol eye cream for about 3 months now. I haven’t seen any dramatic decrease in fine lines but I suppose what’s important is that I also haven’t seen an increase in wrinkles nor have I had an allergic reaction. I use it every night before bedtime and occasionally in the morning if I remember. I find it very lightweight and not oily at all. My skin seems to absorb it quite quickly or it is drying up fast. Although the wrinkles haven’t decreased too much, my eyes are very moisturized and overall I am content with the cream and I think the price is right.

Reduces puffiness immediately.

from Trumbull, CT

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

Being a consumer that goes from one product to another I have to say that this one was the only one that worked immediately. Puffiness went down and eyes looked radiant and most of all not tired looking.

It really Roc's

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I started about 8 months ago @ first to be honest did not see to much results but gave it a chance and kept using the product as directed by 3 months i noticed a difference but still not sure if i just wanted to see or if it really was working, well I begin to notice how friends and family members noticed a difference in my skin some of the comments were "you look good" "you look younger" but the one I got the most was "you're skin looks healthy and relaxed" why this was the best complement ever? well I have a non stop job I never clock out!! I clean houses for a living and have teenagers getting ready to graduate so you could just imagine how tired n worn out I looked. I don't have time to put on makeup but with this product I really don't need it my 17 year old boy tells me "mom you look great" Nice to have found a product that works in so many ways not only on the outside but also in the inside because it makes me feel great!!!

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I noticed more on my nose it has really reduced the pores

For me personally is hard to notice I second guess my self but having others notice a difference thats reassuring that the product is working great!!!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I see visible results with RoC eye cream!

from cape cod, MA

Comments about RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream:

I have used many different brands of eye creams over the years beginning in my twenties. It was an attempt to ward off the family gene for baggy eyes. Well, many years have past and I can't say if the creams really helped, but I am sure this RoC retinol correxion eye cream has been by far the best.

I have thin, dry, delicate skin and sensitive eyes, too. So, lucky me, I have tried many creams that just won't work for me. But RoC eye cream has never caused my eyes to water or the skin around my eyes to get irritated. The best thing about RoC, though, it works! I noticed within two weeks that my puffiness was reduced and the pinkness was lightened. I don't have dark circles, but the since my eye skin is thin, the pink from underneath is visible. Since using this cream, I feel like my skin is plumper in that area, hiding the redness. It also helps my concealer go on without pilling. It keeps my eyes moisturized, but not greasy. It absorbs in without leaving a sheen.

Every so often I have tried other eye creams and they never live up to their claims, I always go back to this RoC product. With RoC, I know my eyes will look the best thay can. It keeps the puffiness away, the fine lines hardly visible and makes my eyes look "fresher". The price is good when compared to department store brands, very reasonable, and you can find it almost anywhere. I highly recommend RoC retinol correxion!