Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers, Neck & Decollete Firming
RoC
RoC CompleteLift Lifting and Firming Night Cream

RoC CompleteLift Lifting and Firming Night Cream

RoC rescues tired looking skin

Comments about RoC CompleteLift Lifting and Firming Night Cream:

Recently, I purchased this lifting and firming night cream when I had a buy one get one free coupon. I decided to take advantage of the offer and I am so glad that I did! This cream is a miracle worker! I did not see immediate results, but the results did come- after about 10 days of use. The first thing I noticed was that my entire eye area looked brighter. I no longer had bags under my eyes and I looked more awake. I also noticed that my skin tone looked more even and my skin felt softer. This cream does a good job of firming facial skin without causing the feeling of tightness or pulling. I can't believe how great my skin looks. I think it has taken a couple of years off my appearance. I often have difficulty sleeping and wake up looking like I have had a rough night. Since I have been using this cream, I may feel tired in the morning but my skin no longer shows signs of being tired. My skin is not puffy or splotchy. This cream is worth every penny. I find myself now looking at sales circulars just to see if RoC is on sale so I can stock up.

Absorption
This cream is neither too thick nor too thin and absorbs fast into my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This cream does not clog my pores.

This night cream is very effective at evening out skin tone, taking away the appearance of tired puffy looking skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Roc is the 1st product I've used that had noticible results.

from Bethany, OK

Comments about RoC CompleteLift Lifting and Firming Night Cream:

Busy doesn't even come close to describing my life.   I don't have time to mess with products that don't deliver.  Roc CompleteLift really has reduced those fine lines around my eyes but the most dramitic change has been in the eveness of my skin tone.  Those dark age spots are still there but they are considerably less noticible.  Good product!