View more indoor grills sandwich makers

4.8
Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Rival
GR100
Rival Electric Griddle

Rival Electric Griddle

4.8

Rival electric griddle is very handy

Comments about Rival Electric Griddle:

I've had my Rival electric griddle for over 6 years now. I received it at my wedding shower, and I use it probably once a week. I love to make pancakes on it because I can cook about 5 pancakes at a time and adjust the temperature. I could actually use it more than what I do- it could be used for anything that needs grilled. It is super easy to clean off after use. The only con I could think of is that it's kind of bulky to store. I keep mine on top of cabinets in the laundry room just becuase I really don't have much extra room in my kitchen for it, but it's definitely worth having around for when I do use it. I thought it was a great wedding gift- so did my husband! If this one ever breaks I will definitely purchase another Rival electric griddle.

Always good to have an electric griddle on hand!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Rival Electric Griddle:

I got this griddle a few years ago for Christmas. I've been really impressed with the non-stick surface. It rarely gets very messy and it is very easy to clean. We use this a lot for big breakfasts. It is SO much easier to make pancakes and french toast on this large flat surface, especially when you are cooking for more than just a couple of people. We also use it frequently for grilled sandwiches and quesadillas. I love the temperature control setting - it is very easy to use and I feel like the temperature is accurate. Overall, this is a great product to have on hand. We saved the original box that it came in and keep it stored in there when we aren't using it. We just tuck it away in a side closet. It isn't very heavy or cumbersome. As our family grows even more, I'm sure we will continue to use this frequently to prepare meals. I'm really glad we got this, it's a great addition to any kitchen!

I LOVE this griddle!!!

from Port Washington, WI

Comments about Rival Electric Griddle:

Words cannot exactly explain how amazing this griddle is! I absolutely love it!!!!! It's just me and my daughter in our house and we do huge breakfast on weekends and freeze the rest to heat up during the week. so fast and easy with this lifesaver!!! My daughter absolutely loves homemade french toast and pancakes.  I whip up a hearty batch and voila! They are done before you know it. I can fit 8 big thick slices of french toast or pancakes on it at a time. SOOO much easier than using a stove top pan! It fits right on the counter or sometimes I place it on the stove and plug it in. Clean up is super easy. I just unplug the cord from the device and depending on how messy it was, i either use a soapy sponge and clean it off or submerge it in the sink and wash it! This easily is the most used item in our kitchen. When my daughter has friends over, its a snap to make a bunch of grilled cheese that are all ready to be served at the same time! I love it!

Best breakfasts ever!

from Highland Park, IL

Comments about Rival Electric Griddle:

I got my Rival elecgtric griddle a few years ago and it is simply one of the best things that I own.  I do not cook a lot, nor am I very good at it, but this thing makes everything better and easier!  First of all, I am a big fan of bacon, and this griddle makes perfect bacon every time, and it fits so many pieces at once!  This little machine is also terrific for making pancakes.  I have always been upset when making pancakes on the stove because there is never enough room to make multiple pancakes while keeping the others warm.  This guy fixes that problem and then some!  You can simply make about 6 decent sized pancakes on the griddle at one time.  They cook up quickly and evenly without having to worry about any getting cold.  Also, the Rival griddle makes for really easy cleanup.  It drips some of the grease into a collection tray.  The top also comes off for easy cleaning/scrubbing by hand.

Great for extra cooking space when entertaining!

from Souderton, PA

Comments about Rival Electric Griddle:

We received this as a gift many years ago, but just now dusted it off and dug it out of storage.  I'm so happy I did!  We've used it twice this week already!

We have a small kitchen and small cook-top stove.  Just the other day we were entertaining a small group for super bowl sunday and needed some extra cooking space.  This griddle did the trick!  Perfect for making quesadillas (5 at a time instead of 1 at a time in a frying pan) and for frying up some kielbasa for sandwiches!

Clean up was easy too!

Last night for dinner, I fried up some handmade pierogi and some leftover kielbasa.  No oil needed to brown up the pierogi and again, clean up was a snap!

We are looking forward to using this on a regular basis from now on for breakfast and grilled cheese sandwiches and look forward to finding more uses for this great kitchen gadget!

This will also be a great item to take along for camping trips too.  Less items to pack since a frying pan wouldn't be needed for breakfast cooking!