1.5

Rival Coffee Maker 12- cup Model PIL- HC09112

1.5

Cheap junk

Comments about Rival Coffee Maker 12- cup Model PIL- HC09112:

I bought this right after we moved because we were still unpacking and had not yet come across our coffee maker. Not only is this coffee maker very cheaply made but it makes a terrible cup of coffee. It doesn't brew at the accurate temperature nor does it hold the temperature. If you want a hot pot of coffee you better drink it within five minutes. Now that I found my Mr Coffee this thing is going straight to the trash. What a waist of money. I won't even keep it as a back up! You definitely get what you pay for.

Basket very hard to get clean.

Craft is poorly designed, you must pour very slowly to keep coffee from pouring out all over the place.

Very cheaply made, basket is very flimsy.

• Brew Performance:

Rival coffee pot. 12- cup Model PIL- HC09112

from Ellwood City, PA

Comments about Rival Coffee Maker 12- cup Model PIL- HC09112:

Lightweight and cheaply made. The see through measure is on the wrong side so for me it is not easy to fill. The glass pot does not pour nice water spills out of it very easily. The filter basket does not stay in place and as fallen out and made a mess. I have to use coffee filters until I find the right size coffee filter basket thats fits it and so far I have not. It is shaped different and did not come with a custom sized filter basket. It dripped ok and the coffee tasted good. But I have decided that I will just use it if my other one needs replace and not on a regular basis.

• Brew Performance: