View more crock pots slow cookers

Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Rival
BB100
Rival BBQ Pit Countertop Slow Roaster and Crock Pot

Rival BBQ Pit Countertop Slow Roaster and Crock Pot

Make tender juicy fall-off-the-bone babyback ribs, chicken!!!

from Brighton, Ma.

Comments about Rival BBQ Pit Countertop Slow Roaster and Crock Pot:

When I first heard abpout this unit, I wanted one!!

Went out and bought it, and, like McDonald's, I've been lovin' it ever since!! i've made tender juicy fall-off-the-bone babyback ribs, chicken and pork roasts in it!!

it is so amazing how this unit takes even the toughest cuts of meat and tames them down by tenderizing and softening those tough fibers and connective tissues, making your meat so tender and flavorful!!

Comes with an instruction manual thyat has a cookbook section at the back to help you make mouth-watering cuts of meat & dishes!! Has reversabloe meat rack which holds racks of ribs and chicken, as well as chops and other things. Turn the rack over to accommodate large cuts of meats and roasts.

The little Crocpot is great for making hot dips and sauces!! Great combination of two amazing appliances!!!

~Daquan13.

• Cooking Performance:

Great indoor BBQ Pit - be careful opening; lots of steam

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Rival BBQ Pit Countertop Slow Roaster and Crock Pot:

**I love this in my kitchen.  I live in an apartment and have a small patio that I can't grill on.  The first time we used our CROCK POT BBQ Pit Countertop Slow Roaster, I decided to cook beef ribs (My husband eats beef; I'm a pork girl myself!).  I generally don't eat beef ribs but after using this, I've been converted.  Those were the best beef ribs I've ever had!!! It took about 4 hours to cook and they came out REALLY tender.  It has a removable stoneware pan that fits into the base and a meat rack that can be used 2 ways; it's perfect for whole chickens or roasts and can be inverted to hold slabs of ribs.  It can be used as a steamer also; just add water into the bottom and use the rack. Comes with a recipe book and a ****Little Dipper warmer for sauces.  So far, I've done ribs (both beef and pork), brisket, chicken (whole and parts) and steaks.  The only thing I could recommend is to be careful when opening the lid - the amount of steam the escapes when you open it could cause some serious injuries.  Great product - I bought it on HSN.  My next project is either a ham or turkey for Easter - I can't wait!!!**