Other Cookwares:
Rival
S11P-015
Rival 11" Square Electric Skillet

Rival 11" Square Electric Skillet

The Rival electric skillet is unriveled

from Santee, CA

Comments about Rival 11" Square Electric Skillet:

I received this 11" square skillet from my BFF for Christmas after admiring hers while we cooked dinner together last month. It's just the right size for our two person household and makes a perfect addition to my kitchen arsenal. I've already used it three times in the last two days.

Doesn't Stick
The non-stick coating works just as well as you would expect. After all, the technology is hardly new. Even melted cheese came right off.

Heat Distribution
It's a little hotter in the center, a little cooler on the perimeter, perfect for stir frying.

Ease of Handling
It's actually very light weight so I can lift it in and out of the lower drawer where it's kept by the easy to hold handles.

The nonstick coating is a must for this type of appliance and makes clean up a snap.

Nice high sides keep splattering down and the handles stay cool for safe handling.

Haven't had it long enough to speak to long term durability but it came out of a box shipped (roughly!) by the USPS and was in perfect shape, so we'll see how it goes over time.

• Doesn't Stick:
  • Heat Distribution:
  • Ease of Handling:

Wonderful addition to any kitchen.

from Bolivar, MO

Comments about Rival 11" Square Electric Skillet:

I love everything about this electric skillet. It makes cooking certain dishes even more of a breeze. I originally bought this for making fried rice and now I have found endless possibilities. I am also thankful to have this around for any times that there is something wrong with a stove or if you are fixing a meal for a large family gathering. I am so happy that I have this in my life.

Fantastic Electric Skillet

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Rival 11" Square Electric Skillet:

This skillet is great for preparing one dish meals. It has an adjustable temperature control for cooking all kinds of foods. It has a large non-stick cooking surface and very very easy to clean. The glass lid makes it look very attractive and has a vent for steam to escape. There's skid resistant feet that makes it stand tall off your counter or wherever you're using it. There's also cute little spoon rest on both sides of the skillet. It's just me and my husband, but this skillet is big enough for families also. You can cook one dish meals or I enjoy cooking meat in mine. We like turkey drumsticks or wings and this skillet is a perfect fit. It's great for stir fry meals too. It looks good and cooks good too. We even cooked a roast in ours. You don't have to turn on your oven and make your kitchen hot in the summer time. I recommend it to anyone.