Other Snacks & Cookies:
Ritz - Crackerfuls

Ritz - Crackerfuls

Pros

Cons

Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon R Full of Great Taste!

**Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavor:**

**Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavor:**

*"Looking for a satisfying snack that's perfect in between meals? Try **Ritz Crackerfuls**! Made with real cheese and 5 grams of whole grain per serving, it is the snack that will help keep you satisfied until your next meal.""When you are in the mood for something a little more substantial, crunch into **Ritz Crackerfuls**. It's a satisfying snack made with real cheese and 5 grams of whole grain per serving wrapped in a single-serve pack. It's a great way to help satisfy your hunger until your next meal!   Delicious and wholesome, satisfying and real. **Crackerfuls** are real food that tastes great."*

That was **Nabisco's** way of describing their "**Filled Crackers**", grabbing your attention, and getting you to want to buy and try there new **Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavor**. They also gave away free 1 ounce samples of their **Crackerfuls Cheese and Bacon Flavored Filled Crackers**. Being the sucker for a good freebie, I signed up online to get one of the free snacks for myself. It only took about a week or so for the **Crackerfuls** to arrive in my mailbox.

Honestly, I really did not think I would like these **Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavored**  snack crackers very much. I almost gave it to my husband. I am not very crazy about fake bacon of any kind. I don't even like bacon bits in my salad, unless they are real bits of real fried bacon. But, I have always enjoyed **Ritz Crackers** alone, or with cheese and stuff on them, so I decided to keep the sample for myself, eat it, and see what I thought.

Well, first of all I thought, hmmm, this could be a pretty decent snack, if it tastes okay, because it only contains 130 calories, (60 of them from fat), and a total of 7 grams of fat. Not the best thing in the world to snack on as far as calories and fat go, but I have seen and consumed much worse! The crackers on each side of the cheddar and bacon filling are wheat crackers, and that is good. They also contain two grams of protein, which is good but the three grams of sugars is not so terrific. At any rate, I had a choice of either eating the **Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavored **snack or too many Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies. I decided to go for the **Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavored **snack cracker.

I must say, I was more than just a little surprised with how much I enjoyed the **Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavored Crackerfuls** snack by** Ritz. **I probably shouldn't have been so surprised since **Ritz **has a top- notch reputation to uphold. The top and bottom wheat crackers were crispy and delicious, the cheese and bacon flavored spread inside was not creamy, but it was not hard or crumbly by any means. It was almost perfect. The bacon flavor was very tasty, as was the cheese. It actually tasted like real cheese and real bacon. Probably because it is made with real cheese and real bacon. That would make sense! I could even differentiate between the two flavors, which was also delightfully surprising. It wasn't just a mixed together mess. How's that for a change? I was impressed, I'm telling you. More than I ever thoght I would be! The **Ritz** **Crackerfuls **snack was also quite filling considering it is only a one ounce snack. I let my 11 year old son have a taste of the **Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavored **snack** **cracker** **and even he liked the way it tasted. He's one of the most picky eaters I have ever known, so the fact that he really liked the snack filled crackers says a whole lot!

I don't really have much more to say about these crackers. They taste very good and I plan to buy a couple of boxes of them, not only for myself, but also for my children and husband.

For those of you interested in knowing the ingredients in **Ritz Crackerfuls in Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Flavor** I will list them for you.

**Ingredients:**UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, PALM AND/OR SOYBEAN AND/OR HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL, RESISTANT CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SUGAR, CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), MALTODEXTRIN, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SEMISOFT CHEESES (PASTEURIZED CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, BACON ENDS (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRATE), WHEY, SALT, LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA), PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, LACTOSE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC AND LACTIC ACIDS, SOY LECITHIN, RENDERED BACON FAT AND BACON BITS (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRATE), DRY CREAM (FROM MILK), MONOSODIUM PHOSPHATE, ROSEMARY EXTRACT, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR), ANNATTO EXTRACT (VEGETABLE COLOR), SODIUM CASEINATE. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, AND SOY.

**Ritz Crackerfuls** are also available in three other flavors. They are **Four Cheese, Classic Cheddar, and Garlic Herb**. Of course the ingredients change according to the flavor of each of the **Crackerfuls** snacks.

I can hardly wait to buy and taste the other three flavors of **Ritz Crackerfuls**, as well as buying and snacking on more of the **Cheese and Bacon Flavor**. I think that I will enjoy the **Garlic and Herb **flavor very much. That flavor sounds especially yummy to me! I hope the other flavors do taste as good as the **Cheese and Bacon Crackersful by Ritz**.** **have a really good feeling that they will!

Umm, where the taste, in the chesse that is?

Lunchtime; in these economically challenging times cutting back on lunch expenses by *"brown bagging"* it just makes sense.  At least two days a week a like to have soup, *Campbell's Chunky*, thank you.  And nothing goes better with soup-for me anyway-that crackers.  So balancing the need to save money, feel full and eat right, I have been trying out a new product: *Nabisco*** Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese **made with real cheese & 5g of whole wheat per serving**.  **

*Nabisco*** Ritz Crackerfuls** are packaged as (6) individually wrapped rectangular crackers filled with cheese, either cheddar or four cheese.  ** **

**My Viewpoint**

I am somewhat pleased with my choice of *Nabisco*** Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese **flavored crackers.  A like the light and somewhat air taste of the cracker, but I could barely taste the four-cheese blend.

The box is small and contains (6) filled whole wheat crackers.   The six filled crackers contain only 130 calories, 0 grams of Trans Fat, 7 grams of fat, 5 grams of whole grain, and 3 grams of fiber.  While the taste is just so-so, **Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese **are not** **too bad for whole grain crackers and they make the perfect complement to soup, any soup and tuna.

**Nutritional Information:**

One serving (1 package crackers 28g) of *Nabisco*** Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese **flavored crackers contains 130 Calories, 7.0 grams of fat (including 2.0 grams of saturated fat, 1.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat), 5mg of Cholesterol, 220mg of Sodium, 17 grams of carbohydrates, 3.0 grams of dietary fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein.

I love these!

from Kansas

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

Ritz Crackerfuls are a great snack for children and adults alike. These crackers can be found at any major retailer in variety of flavors. The flavor selection includes: classic cheddar, four cheese, peanut butter, peanut butter & chocolate, chili & cheese, and bold buffalo & ranch. I purchase the four cheese most frequently because it is my personal favorite. The cheddar and bold buffalo & ranch are good as well. These come individual wrapped with 6 in a package. I like that they are wrapped individually because it makes them more convenient. You simply toss these in a lunch box, or your bag and you have a convenient snack. There is a great cheese to cracker ratio. Sometimes I feel that similar products skimp on the cheese, but this product does not! These have a great taste and leave you feeling satisfied.

My only complaint is the price is a little more than I would like to pay.

They look better than they taste

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

I've tried Ritz Crackerfuls a few times, but they always disappoint. The cracker part is good, but the cheese is SO fake and is this weird crumbly paste. The "cheese" is a thin layer in between two Ritz cracker rectangular sheets. The serving size is small and it never satisfies my hunger. It's just not worth it.

Great filling snack!

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

The Ritz Crackerfuls come in individually wrapped packages...six in a box. These are great to throw in a lunchbox. They can get crumbled up in their wrapper though so you want to make sure they are protected in a hard sided lunchbox or protected in some other way. The crackerfuls are large (a little bit bigger than a cereal bar). The crackers are thick and crunchy, but not hard. The filling is a drier type peanut butter or cheese. The "Big Stuff" variety has extra filling in it, which is a very hearty snack. These are so hearty that they could be considered a light lunch. They would even be great for a party that is having heavy appetizers. They are not messy at all. Easy to eat on the go and you don't need any utensils. The wrapper doesn't have messy goo left in it either so you can put the empty wrapper in your pocket and know that you're not making a mess. These hold up well in a hot or cold car too as long as they are in a sturdy container to keep them from being crushed.

Great for trips

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

When Ritz Crackerfuls first came out, my husband and children swore they wouldn't like them. I thought nothing of it and didn't buy them immediately. When the time came for our family trip however, I bought a package of them. We are on the road for about 24 hours. First stop, I decided to give them a try. They were of the same high quality as original Ritz Crackers. The cheese was very pleasant. It was not dried out or chunky. The cheese had a smooth texture to it and a very mild cheddar taste. The crackers tasted like wheat. They were also light, airy and crispy. I loved the fact that they are individually wrapped as well. For me, that increased the value of the crackers. They can more easily be used in many more situations rather than being limited to just in house snacking. I use these when packing lunches every once in a while and on road trips as well. I recommend them for an on the go snack. They are super convenient.

amazing

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

Ritz "Crackerfulls" are amazing, especially the cheddar cheese filled ones. They are really crunchy, have a perfect amount of salt, and the cheddar filling is very flavorful. It's reminiscent of the cheese inside "cheese waffle" snacks if you've ever had those. I took off a couple of points for the high price compared to the small serving size and small amount per package.

Wasn't impressed with the taste.

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

I bought two flavors of the Ritz Crackerfuls. I wasn't impressed with the taste of either of them. Since they were a new product I expected them to be a bit different than all of the other filled crackers out there, but I didn't find anything that set them apart from the others except for the larger size. I also wish there would have been a bit more filling in them because I mostly just tasted the cracker itself.

Ritz Crackerfuls not all that fulfilling

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

I'm always looking for more exciting snacks and love trying new products so when I saw these at the store I figured why not, they might be tasty. I bought cheddar and peanut butter & chocolate to cover my different snack cravings (salty/savory and sweet). Having various flavors to choose from was one plus. The cheddar Crackerfuls did their job of satisfying my salty/savory craving adding another plus. The cheesey flavor went well with the butter cracker. The peanut butter & chocolate Crackerfuls were a disappointment in not satisfying my sweet tooth and lacking a balanced flavor. With these the chocolate is a strip between two peanut butter strips making the two flavors more separate. Also the type of cracker use, while is tasty with the cheddar filling, does not go with the peanut butter & chocolate filling. Unfortunately, this snack while it does have some pluses, has too many negatives for me to buy this snack on a regular basis.

Multi Grain Keeps You Full

from Cambridge, MN

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

I recently tried the Multi Grain Sharp Cheddar flavor and I did like the taste - tasted very "whole grain" and the cheese was creamy. It also kept me full for quite a while after eating. What I didn't like was all the "unknown" type ingredients on the list - too many chemicals....

Ritz-Crackerfuls are pretty good

from Newberry, MI

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

I have always loved Ritz crackers but recently I was put on a high fiber diet and regular ritz crackers do not contain any fiber so I decided to try Ritz Crackerfuls because each package contains 3 grams of fiber. I like the taste and texture of the cracker very much because it is crisper than a regular ritz cracker. I was not very impressed with the favor of the cheese. I bought the classic cheddar and the four cheese but they both lacked flavor. I believe they may taste better with a bit of zip to them like a nacho cheese flavor perhaps. These crackers are individually wrapped so they transport well in a purse or car and I think children would like the bland flavor more so than adults. They are quite expensive for only 6 individual crackers but I would buy them again if they were on sale or if I had a coupon for them. I would recommend them to people who need fiber in their diet and are sick of cardboard tasting crackers and to people with children.

Crackerfuls Are AWESOME!

from New Albany, IN

Comments about Ritz - Crackerfuls:

To say I'm in love with a cracker sounds crazy, but honestly, I could live off these things.  These are without the doubt the best cracker I had ever had . I just can't seem to get enough of them.  These are a staple on my grocery list right up there with milk and bread.  There are several flavors of these crackers and every one is as good as the next.  Not only do these delicious crackers may a wonderful snack all on their own, to accompany them with a sandwich or even better, a bowl of soup, makes for a wonderful side item.  Although they are a little more than I would like to pay for crackers, they are one of the few items I am willing to pay a little more for as they are worth it.  I have yet to find any great coupons for these crackers, but I will keep looking.  I received a sample cracker from a sign up link from "All You" magazine.  Once I received the sample, the rest was history.  I am hooked on a cracker!