Other Misc. Healths:
Rite Aid Epsom Salts

Rite Aid Epsom Salts

Great product

Comments about Rite Aid Epsom Salts:

Epsom Salts really is an awesome product that you can do many things with; they are suggested on the packaging. The brand really is not that important. Soak your foot for an infected toe and it will heal. Soak your whole body when it is sore and tired and it helps your sore muscles feel better. Even my teen aged grandson soaks in it almost everyday to sooth his muscles. A great OLD remedy.

A bath salt and so much more

from Houston, TX

Comments about Rite Aid Epsom Salts:

I have fibromyalgia - for those who don't know what it is just imagine chronic pain, fatigue, mental fatigue and joint and muscle pain.  I have good days and bad days, and recently using **Epsom Salts** was recommended to me as those with this condition may be magnesium deficient. So, it was recommended that I soak in a hot tub of water with **Epsom Salts.**

What I like about **Epsom Salts: **

- inexpensive

- easy to find

- a little goes a long way

- eases the muscle and joint pain

- foot soak

- many other uses such as overexertion

- no fragrances to dry out my skin

- soothing

- gentle deep cleans pores and skin

What don't I like about **Epsom Salts: **

****

Absolutely nothing.  **Epsom Salts **really are so very easy to use and provides so much relief of so many things from tired achy feet, easing tired or painful muscles and joints as well as just giving you a nice soothing soak in the tub without any fragrances or other added ingredients.  Sure, I like bubbles as much as anyone else but this is nice too.  I actually like it better.

No, **Epsom Salts **don't always work, but they usually at least take the edge off without any medicines, so I can get on with my day, at least as far as the fibro goes, but it does work every time for feet and general fatigue and over all every day muscle strain and pain.

****

Use to pull out infection

from Manhattan, IL

Comments about Rite Aid Epsom Salts:

I got an infection in my toe recently and it was a Friday night. It wasn't until mid-day Saturday that I realized it was pretty bad. So, I sent my hubbie to the local store to buy epsom salts. I started soaking my toe and, after awhile, I could see white spots on the outer edge of the infection. The salts were pulling the infection right out of my toe!! Ok, so I did soak it alot but still. I know the box says for spraines and bruises but I have always used Epsom Salts for infections, splinters, etc with great results. I do have to say that I don't think I would eat it. Ewwwww!